Red Barricades CGIII A New Campaign

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi all-

Soon Bob and I will be starting our 6th or 7th CG of the best campaign ever created. I tell ya, I can never get tired of RB, it truly is the best and most fun CG around. So soon there will lots of whinning, laughter and swearing but it is all in fun. I will post the first days battle tonight and give my thoughts on both the German attack and the Russian defense. So stay tuned.

Scott

clubby

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
We're breathless with anticipation! :clap:

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
nah were gonna do KGS NOT! lol

Actually, we decided to do VotG, probably do the CG in august, but will work through a few of the scenarios for the marry month of July.

So when are you going to post playing KGS?
We're breathless with anticipation! :clap:

clubby

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm playing it right now. But no AAR. I'm no Hemingway.

Bob Miller

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Don't buy Engineers for Day 1 as the Germans. I wanted to try something different as we had just played this for 4 months so I wanted to "experiment" I knew it was a bad idea. After two red cards on the given 100mm OBA in the first turn I knew if I brought those engineers on board they would get slaughtered. It WAS a bad idea. So I said screw it. Need to wait another 5-6 months before I give RB another go. A little VotGs action won't be bad however. Maybe I'll even get Scotty to visit the open fields of Orsha again. Maybe find a third player nearby and try GMT's Triumph & Tragedy. I heard that was good.