Pistols At Dawn - Development

Sprig

Reaction score
First name
Luke
Country
llUnited Kingdom
DarkSora said:
lol, the graveyard sounds great. How about a village made up purely of sengo members. Although it would be hard to have everyone there. :(
I dunno it would sound a bit stupid:
Mike: hi
PSP RULES!!!!!!: Hi
Lol

Andymac

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
DarkSora said:
lol, the graveyard sounds great. How about a village made up purely of sengo members. Although it would be hard to have everyone there. :(
Well, not really, just have the people who are helping to make the game and the more respected members.

PSP_X5

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
yeh i agree, everyone who contributed gets there name on the gaves

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Nice idea about the village, how about just a village of people from sengo making the game? (and if anyone else (respeted members) who arent taking part in the game (steph etc) but are cool Sengo members)

Andy said:
Nah, just a thew skeletons scattered around the whole of the graveyard. Also the hand idea is a great idea. :)
lol you kinda have a thing about putting "th" where there should be an "f" (thirst instead of first) now thew intead of few lol :p

PSP_X5

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
maybe we should make a list now of people that we will put?

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Another Idea, what about collecting stuff a bit like in GTA with the Hidden packages, and once you collect them you get stuff? or is that not possible?

Sprig

Reaction score
First name
Luke
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Hmmm i dunno cool though. What could you collect? Gems diamonds etc.

Andymac

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Mike said:
Nice idea about the village, how about just a village of people from sengo making the game? (and if anyone else (respeted members) who arent taking part in the game (steph etc) but are cool Sengo members)

lol you kinda have a thing about putting "th" where there should be an "f" (thirst instead of first) now thew intead of few lol :p
LMAO, i kinda do actually lol, i'm going to be thirst lol :D.

PSP_X5 said:
yeh i agree, everyone who contributed gets there name on the gaves
I think Darksora was on about the actual people around the village, the grave should be a kind of Easter egg, where members old names (eg mine used to be 'owls4eva') should be on the grave. So basically it would say 'in loving memory of...' or 'R.I.P...'. Get me now? :p

EDIT: Cool, so are we doing the grave idea?

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
PSP RULES !!!! said:
Hmmm i dunno cool though. What could you collect? Gems diamonds etc.
Yer something like that, or hidden hats (cow boy hats), meh just an idea :eek:

Sprig

Reaction score
First name
Luke
Country
llUnited Kingdom
yer hats is cool you can find them hidden in draws and under rocks and stuff :)

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
yeah thats awesome. Different hats but we'll need a way to put these on. maybe at wardrobes??? So basically when you find them you unlock them in the wardrobe?

Hidden packages is really easy to do. :D No problem.

Adamaniac 791

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
PSP_X5 said:
wouldnt we have to have there permission first?
Like we would ever get their permission lol! :rolleyes: The only problem is we wouldn't want to get done for Libel, but then again its not their real names anyway.

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
yeah, just make sure its not offensive. In the grave yard ones, we could have the banned members being offended as much as we want. :D

PSP_X5

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Adamaniac 791 said:
Like we would ever get their permission lol! :rolleyes: The only problem is we wouldn't want to get done for Libel, but then again its not their real names anyway.
yeh thats what i ment, lol, plus there not tradermarked or anything lol

Andymac

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Right, i think who ever made this thread should update the first page (Mike, i did it right this time :p ) and and put everything what we are having in the game there. I'm not sure witch ideas were having... are we having the grave idea? Are we having the hidden package idea? So, if you could update the 1'st page it would be good. If you can't no problem.

Andymac

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
DarkSora said:
yeah, just make sure its not offensive. In the grave yard ones, we could have the banned members being offended as much as we want. :D

Ye, even better idea, and, for the members old names, we could have them scattered around the game in various places, and say something like 'goodbye owls4eva, welcome Andy'. Or something like that anyway.