Pistols At Dawn - Development

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
i dont think thats possible, but you can save :) so at the start of each major quest i'll remind the player to save his quest:)

Adamaniac 791 said:
Maybe the game could be open ended, so that after you beat the final boss, you can carry on roaming around the map upgrading your stats and earining money? I think that would be better that just beating the game and that being the end. Could there be a way for random quests to become available after you finish the game every now and then to keep it from getting boring after the main game has finished though?
Hoping to add loads of side quests. The game will still continue after the end and i'll make sure that some side quests are only unlocked after the main story ;):up:
Cant add random quests though as we have to create it ourselves.

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
What about some secret/joke quests and bonus quests?

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Mike said:
What about some secret/joke quests and bonus quests?
sure:up: post your side quests then. Also for each quest specify and conditions that must be met in order to start it or complete it:up:

PSP_X5

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
how about at the end of the game, you get a t-shirt that says
"I completed this game and all i got was this t-shirt"? lol

Adamaniac 791

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Yeah, we should have some easter eggs like a character with chuloopa's face as a poorly edited monkey from the "post a picture of yourself" thread! :p Infact I would love to come up with ideas for easter eggs, maybe we should set up a thread dedicated to what easter eggs will be included in the game?

Also after the final boss has been defeated, will there be credits? I was just thinking that there should be credits displaying the Sengo usernames of everyone that contributed, along with what role they played in making the game. Maybe even little caricatures of what our members would look like if they were in game next to their usernames in the credits?

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
urmm k once you get to a specific level (I dont know how its being set out, levels like runescpe or HP like pokemon lol) you get entry to a bonus level where you can up your points?

Or
Theres a house that you go inside and there is a door which leads you to a secret quest?

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
yeah, there will be credits.
Ive just tried out the stealing concept. Basically you go up to a civilian and this message comes up:
An innocent civilian. Shall i attack?
>yes
>no

When yes is chosen you go into a battle. The civilian can only escape and will have alot of speed. They only need one hit to be defeaten and if you do they hand over their possession and run away. If you lose they call the guards who take away your money or items. :D
what do you think?

Sprig

Reaction score
First name
Luke
Country
llUnited Kingdom
IDEA:
I think it would be sweet if there is always a guy standing by the road that you can ask to duel with (cowboy style) and everytime you beat him the opponent changes and gets harder and harder. Good idea

P.S Love the money idea!!

Andymac

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Adamaniac 791 said:
Yeah, we should have some easter eggs like a character with chuloopa's face as a poorly edited monkey from the "post a picture of yourself" thread! :p Infact I would love to come up with ideas for easter eggs, maybe we should set up a thread dedicated to what easter eggs will be included in the game?

Also after the final boss has been defeated, will there be credits? I was just thinking that there should be credits displaying the Sengo usernames of everyone that contributed, along with what role they played in making the game. Maybe even little caricatures of what our members would look like if they were in game next to their usernames in the credits?

Or, there could be a graveyard with everybody's old names on sengo (791, mikesmith165, ect...) on there own each grave lol. (A bit like GTA).

Also, when you first go on the game, there should be a main menu screen that says 'career mode' 'arcade mode' and some other stuff

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Nice idea DS (can i call you DS, its easier than writing Darksora out everytime lol) although ALL the money is a bit tight lol

PSP_X5

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
i like the graveyerd idea thats pure genius lol

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
yeah, call me DS if you want. :up: on startup, the only options available are new game, continue and quit ;)

Adamaniac 791

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Andy said:

Or, there could be a graveyard with everybody's old names on sengo (791, mikesmith165, ect...) on there own each grave lol. (A bit like GTA).
Yeah, that could be one of the easter eggs I was on about, great idea Andy (one of them could say "Owls4eva"!). Just think how many of the graveyards would have Kingofpokers various names on them! :p

Andymac

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
PSP_X5 said:
i like the graveyerd idea thats pure genius lol

Also, so it doesn't look just like a city graveyard, there could be a thew skeletons scattered about, which are half burried in the sand.

Sprig

Reaction score
First name
Luke
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Adamaniac 791 said:
Maybe the game could be open ended, so that after you beat the final boss, you can carry on roaming around the map upgrading your stats and earining money? I think that would be better that just beating the game and that being the end. Could there be a way for random quests to become available after you finish the game every now and then to keep it from getting boring after the main game has finished though?
I think thats what we should aim for ;)

I also think we should be able to purcahse cetain horses and roam in the desert and stuff :up: What do you think?

Adamaniac 791

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Maybe we could also have disgraced Sengo members in the stocks as well (Danb00, Cranksta etc...)? Me thinks this will have a load of in jokes. Y'see, this is why I thought it would be a good idea to have a separate thread for the easter eggs, we seem to be having a load of ideas fo easter eggs now.

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
lol, the graveyard sounds great. How about a village made up purely of sengo members. Although it would be hard to have everyone there. :(

Andymac

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
PSP_X5 said:
a hand sticking out of the grave?

Nah, just a thew skeletons scattered around the whole of the graveyard. Also the hand idea is a great idea. :)

PSP_X5

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Adamaniac 791 said:
Maybe we could also have disgraced Sengo members in the stocks as well (Danb00, Cranksta etc...)? Me thinks this will have a load of in jokes. Y'see, this is why I thought it would be a good idea to have a separate thread for the easter eggs, we seem to be having a load of ideas fo easter eggs now.
wouldnt we have to have there permission first?