Pistols At Dawn - Development

Andymac

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Naluka said:
Damn these are moving fast! Great Idea's guys, sorry I couldn't help much today ive got coursework thats still not finished :p

We couldn't implement pets or anything could we?
Dunno really because it's a western type theme and it would look kinda strange having a dog or a cat in a western themed game lol. But you could have pets like lizards, geckos ect...

Naluka

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Something like that if you've ever played guild wars or WOW (i think) you can capture a wild animal and train it as a pet/guardian type thing, its basically another party member but an animal companion

I'll research wild west pets :p

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Naluka said:
Damn these are moving fast! Great Idea's guys, sorry I couldn't help much today ive got coursework thats still not finished :p

We couldn't implement pets or anything could we?
if me or guardian X can do it, there will be horses in the game. :D which you can ride to get to places quicker. Some places may only be crossed using horses too. :D What do you think?:)

PSP_X5

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
i like it :up: how about a toll bridge?

Naluka

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Yeh the horses idea's cool, would you have to buy it or start off with it? or need a certain level or experience before you can ride one?

PSP_X5

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
i think after you complete a certain ammount of the game, you get the horse

Naluka

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Oh yeh thats our job isn't it XD I dunno I think starting off with it would be too easy, you have to be level 5 with a horse riding skill or something like that

Andymac

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
DarkSora said:
i dunno. Thats what we're all here for. What do you think?

I think that you have to do a quest or something, and one of the baddies has the horse capture, and you have to kill the baddie, then you get the horse. (All that should happen in either the second or 1st city, if there is going to be citys. Is there?)

PSP_X5

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
its a western so, i dont think hey had city's they just towns

Andymac

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
PSP_X5 said:
how about a toll bridge?

Excellent idea! And, in order to cross it you have to pay money, gold or whatever it is, and if you haven't got enough, you wont be aloud past! In order to get more money, just do battles, or go searching for it!

Great Idea!

Naluka

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Andy said:
Excellent idea! And, in order to cross it you have to pay money, gold or whatever it is
Lol just thought I'd point out thats what a toll bridge is.. We shouldn't make it too high otherwise it'll take to long to get to anywhere, increase the price the further into the game you get though

Andymac

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Andy said:
What about a map when you press start or something, it tells you were you are and tells you how to get to different places. Also, another idea is you can choose the option for the character to run or walk. Also to earn money there could be a thing were you mine for gold silver ect... then when you find some of it you can take it to the local shop thing and trade it for money. And... someone mentioned earlier eating, well there could be one of those western type cafe things. And last but not least, when entering a shop, instead of it being a black screen (when you enter the shop) it can have a 3d picture of what ever you are entering.
Just bringing this back up in case some of you didn't see it. Please say your views on these ideas! :)