Member Recommendations

Beeyatch

Senior Guild Founder
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Just so u know, Fritzey "alt Fritzey".. Said after he logged into the Forums and made a post Surii would up him a rank, So i did to rank 3 cannon.. He requested on his main account Fritzie. Just posting this so he doesnt try to get another one without earning it, he seems nice and all but wining like a 2 yr old about his ranks lol I guess he has been none stop last 2 days from what a few are complaining about:)

D3adkl0wn

..your own personal Jesus
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
oh, dear, dear fritzie... after all the trouble i had trying to explain basic computer functions to him.. and now, he actually managed to register here and post on the forum!!!

that in it self gets my vote for a rank bump.. lol..

grtaz (<-- a la canibis.. :p ) to fritzie.. i knew you could do it lol..

D3adkl0wn

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
would like to recommend Dyinginside for promotion, and soon i'll also vouch for mego.. dying (using his main) has been a great help to me and kedar on my quest for the dreadsteed, and mego (on his main) is supposed to take me and kedar to the last part of the ordeal and help us get out dreadsteeds

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
oh, dear, dear fritzie... after all the trouble i had trying to explain basic computer functions to him.. and now, he actually managed to register here and post on the forum!!!

that in it self gets my vote for a rank bump.. lol..

grtaz (<-- a la canibis.. :p ) to fritzie.. i knew you could do it lol..
Ahhh - I remember that one! 5 people sitting around in an instance, shuffling their feet and twiddling their thumbs while Benic patiently explains (for the 30th time) the most basic of computer knowledge. I thought you were gonna blow steam out your ears! :laugh:

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
would like to recommend Dyinginside for promotion, and soon i'll also vouch for mego.. dying (using his main) has been a great help to me and kedar on my quest for the dreadsteed, and mego (on his main) is supposed to take me and kedar to the last part of the ordeal and help us get out dreadsteeds
Check out the new thread I will post after this - it relates directly to what you are discussing here.

D3adkl0wn

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Ahhh - I remember that one! 5 people sitting around in an instance, shuffling their feet and twiddling their thumbs while Benic patiently explains (for the 30th time) the most basic of computer knowledge. I thought you were gonna blow steam out your ears! :laugh:
i have NEVER actually become so frustrated that i hit my keyboard before that night.. :laugh:

Check out the new thread I will post after this - it relates directly to what you are discussing here.
new thread? i dont see a new thread.. lol

Last edited:

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Got hit with a lunch break. :D And FYI, this is still 'after', isn't it? Technically, whenever I post it, it'll be 'after'...

:clown:

corbix

screenshot guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
i think that sin should be premoted another rank he help's everyone with runs and most times when you get ganked hes the frist one there to help he would post on the forums but is haveing problems with it atm but i totaly 100% think hes officer materal

D3adkl0wn

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
i think that sin should be premoted another rank he help's everyone with runs and most times when you get ganked hes the frist one there to help he would post on the forums but is haveing problems with it atm but i totaly 100% think hes officer materal
/agree... even tho i initially had a lil childish spat with him (kinda both our faults lol) hes proven to be very helpful and valuable addition to the guild.. i've had the chance to shoot the breeze with him on occasion and he seems to be a very level headed individual and would like nothing more than to see the guild prosper.. and as corbix said, he has ideas similar to those that we had been chatting about in officer chat, and would be another voice to share opinions amongst the seemingly impending changes... i vote promote, at least to the level that dont, corbix and myself were at until tonight..

d0ntd0it

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I don't have many dealings with Sin. We messed around in Stromgarde once and I tried to help him other day in SoS. So, I defer to your guy's opinion on him.

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Corbix - did you ever find out if Sin is also his name on the forums here? I can get him registered once I know for sure what his handle is...

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Ok, I can't find him in the user logs, and I'm not entirely sure that his account wouldn't be in the list. The reg email is after account creation - I think there is a usergroup called unregistered... Hmm, will have to doublecheck with him first - I can't get anything rolling without being sure of that info, but I *do* want to get him in here finally...

SirBungee

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Ok whats happening with sin has he signed up yet. Also i was talikng to benic and Narninia they were Talking about a Player named Remo but i havent any dealing with him yet or the others you mention Been too busy Recruiting :bandit:

D3adkl0wn

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
sin has made it to the forums, but i think hes a lil frustrated with the game atm so he might not be online as much..

as for Remo, well hes a great person so far, quite helpful when he can be and seems to be jr. oficer material.. if we can get him to the forums

I would also like to put in a word fro Nekromancer. excellent guildie and very good in keeping oder when i happen to miss something..

Beeyatch

Senior Guild Founder
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Yes I second that about Remo, Very willing to help people out!!!

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Good to hear - we need more types like that. I also think we might need to get some new Juniors in the next little while... We're going to likely see some changes in Officers in the next little while, depending on the efforts people are going to put it.

SirBungee

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Ok this just came across my mind.
You know how we have it set up in the forums for our dethnet officers to discuss on topics and stuff maybe we should have a spot for our Jr officers to have because really if were to talk about whats going on with the junior officers i dont think they should be able to come on here or if they cant fine
Then we should have somthing for them so we can see what the jr officers are talking among themselves about besides give them a good reason to come on to the forum be like a jr officers Club:laugh::bounce::hail::kotz::popc1::drink: :toast:

Last edited:

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Good call, Cani. I've requested that we get a new forum, so we'll have one for juniors, and one for seniors. I'll move the threads around and such once it's created.