Member Recommendations

Beeyatch

Senior Guild Founder
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Dyse...

She/he is quiet but has been great at recruiting people threw me.. And has exspressed alot of interest in becoming a Guild recruiter as she put it...

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Cool - I'm going to post something for how we'll deal with juniors, just to get things rolling. We can work out target numbers later, but for now I just want to see the membership increasing in size, as we're almost stagnant at the moment, and I think the majority of the last week's recruiting was done by just two people...

SirBungee

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Ok i think Fairlindra is starting to come around now since remo is gone and the things she doing called who is who.Recrtuing steadily now!:thumup: i recommend her as senior officer as princess but i think we should wait till nov 15 to give it to her.Or sooner but there is one attchment to this deal only she can play with this her kids will not be allowed for something could go wrong if fairlindra lets them play with her account :hmmm:

Last edited:

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
That might be something that has caused some of the issues we've had in the past. I went through an entire instance with Fair, asked her stuff, talked to her, etc... And only the next day when I spoke with her again did I clue in. She had no idea what I was talking about! It was one of her kids (does she have more than one?) that was playing her toon, and for whatever reason, that person didn't mention to me that it wasn't Fair. There is an excellent chance that this has created some of our difficulties.

I mentioned to you guys in person about clearing out that rank slot, so I won't rehash old news here. We'll also have another slot freed up when we can remove the banker rank. We'll work out that system when the time comes.