Low Vosges Nightmare question

Pitman

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Does anybody have Critical Hit's Low Vosges Nightmare (its re-do of its Nordic Twilight HASL on Wingen-Sur-Moden)?

If someone does, I have a question about the counters included. In my copy. all the counters are German Army counters, not SS counters, even though all of the scenarios involve SS troops. I wish to determine if I am simply the victim of an assembly mishap and got the wrong counters or if Critical Hit somehow included the wrong countersheets in all copies of this product.

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Does anybody have Critical Hit's Low Vosges Nightmare (its re-do of its Nordic Twilight HASL on Wingen-Sur-Moden)?

If someone does, I have a question about the counters included. In my copy. all the counters are German Army counters, not SS counters, even though all of the scenarios involve SS troops. I wish to determine if I am simply the victim of an assembly mishap and got the wrong counters or if Critical Hit somehow included the wrong countersheets in all copies of this product.
Mark you have been "Tapio'ed " again my copy came with SS counters.

Pitman

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Did it come with a bunch of superfluous German Army counters as well?

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine

Probably, you were not a victim of an assembly mishap but bestowed on with a special personalized customer service as Mr. Tapio kindly remembered your disinclination to the SS. Or it could be an effort to convey more vividly the atmosphere of the product's title - "Low Vosges Nightmare": Maybe low on counters or a nightmare because of being incompletely collated? :D

I am just seeing the good in people...

Peace,
von Marwitz