Looking for SK Scenarios from PROKHOROVKA!

dojimaster

Reaction score
First name
Jeff
Country
llUnited States
Hey there -

If you DON'T play SK, I am looking to buy the following two SK scenarios:

PRKSK1 - Attacking 241.6 Hill (from PROKHOROVKA! )
PRKSK2 - Totenkopf Boundary Defense (from PROKHOROVKA! )

Please PM me. I'll pay $20 plus shipping for the two scenario pages (physical pages), unfolded, to Tucson, AZ 85750

Last edited:

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Why not someone send him pdf files and avoid the shipping? 2 scenarios should not cost you $20, no matter how desperate you are for them...

Steve H

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Hey there -

Please PM me. I'll pay $20 plus shipping for the two scenario pages (physical pages), unfolded, to Tucson, AZ 85750
I bet if you asked Seb at Advancing Fire himself, he would sell you the scenarios and even postage from Italy wouldn't be that much in an envelope. Best to pay the creators of the scenarios themselves.

dojimaster

Reaction score
First name
Jeff
Country
llUnited States
I bet if you asked Seb at Advancing Fire himself, he would sell you the scenarios and even postage from Italy wouldn't be that much in an envelope. Best to pay the creators of the scenarios themselves.
Thanks Steve H - I sent Seb a PM.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
This would be transgressing copyright laws.
Better not suggest that.
More than actually selling paper copies? We get 'free' scenarios all the time at the tournaments, if someone who is not a subscriber to Dispatches of the Bunker wants to play a scenario or 2 of mine that he does not own I will gladly send them via e-mail. If you were wanting a bunch of scenarios, or a whole modules worth, yeah, copyrights really do matter but a scenario or 2? As long as you are playing it and need it, go for the gusto. Just don't broadcast what you are doing...

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia

Don't you need the historical map as well?

Bill Kohler

Reaction score
First name
Bill
Country
llUnited States
Yes, they both require the historical map sheets. I just assumed he wanted to play it on VASL.
Buying scenario cards out of a pack seems legitimate, but that doesn't get him the maps. A map being available for VASL doesn't, I think, make them public domain, even were the VASL maps to use wholly new artwork. Playing somebody over VASL who owns a physical copy of the maps, though, feels legitimate.

I have also just noticed that Advancing Fire has posted VASL versions of their maps on their website, with no notice about usage restrictions. Perhaps that's tacit permission of some kind.

The electronic age has certainly brought us some perplexing copyright issues . . .

Last edited: