Looking for ASLSK VSAL PbEM intro game

amidge

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
ll
Hi all,

I'm a relatively new ASLSK player (three F2F games of SK1) frustrated with the difficulty of finding face to face players. I've not played PbEM before but am confident I've got an understanding of the process and would love to have a game with someone who won't be frustrated by the odd mistake or faux pas. I can manage several log files a week (though not more than one a day most of the time).

I don't mind which scenario we play, but given I've not had much experience with AFVs before it might be best to stick with simpler SK1 or 2 scenarios.

Cheers in advance!

MatrimSaric

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I am starting to suspect an ASL player blocking field surrounds Leicester..

Anyway playing PBEM will do for the moment though it's been a while since I've used VASL in that way.

I am also happy to play over skype which is the closest you can get to ftf without actually being that.

Last edited:

amidge

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
ll
Wow, quick response. Skpye is a good suggestion, but PbEM is actually better for me as I've got a new baby who would make skype or live VASL play somewhat unreliable!

Any preference for scenario? You've no doubt played more than me so may have a better idea about which ones work! Smaller is probably better while I get my head around the mechanics.

MatrimSaric

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Which SK ones have you moved through, we can always carry on after where you have got to (is that good grammar?)

amidge

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
ll
I've had a go at scenarios one and two from sk1, both sides in one, as Germans in two. Happy to have a go as Russians in two or move onwards!