KGP II Rulebook Question

Jgolch

Recruit
Reaction score
During the course of play a beverage was spilled on my KGP II rulebook. While I have done a decent job of salvaging most of it, I do have one problem. The chart showing the cost to purchase fortifications got hit hard. My question is this: how much does it cost to purchase a roadblock? In the KGP I rules it was 8 but I'm positive it was changed in the KGP II rules. If anyone could let me know the cost of a roadblock in the KGP II rules. Also, I would much appreciate it if someone could send me a PDF version of the KGP II rules. My rules are useable but in very poor shape.

tommyl

Reaction score
First name
Tommy
Country
llUnited States
Roadblock is 7 FPP.
Don't have a PDF copy and my scanner is down right now, sorry.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
During the course of play a beverage was spilled on my KGP II rulebook. While I have done a decent job of salvaging most of it, I do have one problem.
You are trying to figure out the right type of ammo with which to treat the miscreant...

von Marwitz

klasmalmstrom

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Fortification Type​
FPP Cost​
Trench iS​
7​
FoxholeF iS​
3/2/1¹​
A-P Mine Factor S​
1/1.5²​
A-T Mine Factor S​
3/4²​
Roadblock S​
7​
“?” Fi​
1​
HIP Fi​
3/2/1/1³​

1For 3-, 2- and 1-squad capacity respectively.
2U.S./German cost respectively, regardless of whether hidden or Known (7.1) mines. Each side may spend no > 30 FPP per CG Date per Map Group on mines. During setup, the strength of pre-existing minefields may be increased by the Controlling side, if their strength is known to that side, by adding extra A-P/A-T factors to them (in allowed increments and to allowed maximums). Minefields may not be decreased in this manner. Mine factors purchased on this table cannot he exchanged for Booby Trap (B28.9) capability. A-T mine factors may be used in a Daisy Chain (B28.531). See also 7.2.
3Squad/HS/Crew/SMC-cost respectively. No > 10% (FRU) of a side’s non-Reserve Infantry squads (plus all SW/SMC set up with them in the same Location) may use HIP in a daytime scenario. For Emplaced-Gun HIP see also SSR CG12 (8.4). HIP is NA for Cloaked (including Reserve) units.
FMust be added to a Setup-Area Location. Of the items in this table, only those items marked with an “F” may be set up in a Front-Line Hex.
iOf the items in this table, only those items marked with an “I” may be added to an Isolated Location.
SThis type of Fortification may be added only to a Setup Area that contains ≥ one Retained squad-equivalent. Furthermore, the number of all Fortifications (counting each 6-A-P/2-A-T factor minefield [or part thereof], and each “1S” foxhole capacity, as one Fortification) added to a Setup Area during a RePh cannot exceed the number of squad-equivalents Retained within that Setup Area.

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
As a follow up question....are there any plans to include HASL rulz pages into the official eASLRB?

Jgolch

Recruit
Reaction score
I want to thank you guys for the generous help. Klas or Scott, if you could, a cut and paste of the "Escape Table" and especially the "DRM" list that goes with it would be much appreciated. That seems to have taken serious damage in my rulebook.

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
ESCAPE TABLE​
Final DR​
Infantry​
Mobile Vehicle​
≤ 8​
Escapes 1​
Escapes​
9​
Escapes; Replaced 2,3​
Abandoned; 4,5 crew (if any) Escapes​
10​
Escapes; Casualty Reduced 3​
Eliminated; 6 crew (if any) Escapes​
11​
Escapes Replaced, then Casualty Reduced 2,3​
Abandoned; 5 crew (if any) is Eliminated​
12​
All units and Equipment Eliminated​
Eliminated; crew (if any) is Eliminated​
1An Original 2 DR results in Escape and Heat of Battle for an eligible unit (A15.); use Random Selection to determine the unit(s) affected in a stack. [EXC: Any result other than Hero-Creation/Battle-Hardening results in Elimination of the uit(s).]
2A crew, or unit that would become Disrupted is Eliminated instead.
3Use Random Selection for a stack.
4The surviving crew (if any) may turn the vehicle into a (Burnt Out) Wreck.
5In current hex and VCA; the surviving crew (if any) may attempt to Scrounge the vehicle/Wreck.
6The surviving crew (if any) may attempt to Scrounge the vehicle prior to its Elimination.

DRM:
-1 If lone, unwounded SMC
-1 If an OT AFV
-2 If a CT AVF
-1 If current CG Date is Night
-2 If adjacent to a Friendly Setup Area
-1 If two hexes away from a Friendly Setup Area
+x (Armor-)Leader/Hero DRM (NA to Personel Leader/Hero of alone)
+y Total Stun DRM (D5.34; SSR KGP12) currently applicable to vehicle's Inherent crew
+1 If in Enemy Setup Area, or if it must trace a path through one enemy Setup-Area hex to intended area of Retention
+1 Per HS-equivalent > one HS using the same Escape DR*
+1 Per PP >IPC being carried (unit with most excess PP determines this DRM for a stack (a stacked leader may combine to increase a MMC's IPC))*
+1 If unarmed
+1 If a Captured vehicle
+2 If Encircled*
+2 If Isolated *NA to vehicle Escape attempt

Jgolch

Recruit
Reaction score
Many thanks. What a great bunch of people. As my rulebook dries out I might have future questions. Thanks again.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Klas beat my copy-and-paste effort by about 10 seconds.
He always does that.

Probably he has somehow contrieved to secretly develop some Wunderwaffe-Q&A-answering-sniping-tool akin to those that people use to frustrate your last second bidding efforts on eBay.

Might go by the codename of "Ånswøring-Snøping-Thule" or something nordic like that.

von Marwitz