J4 cover prints and free ASL downloads

klsmith

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi all,

For someone who never plays ftf, I have a very organized set of ASL materials. Every counter clipped, every scenario in a binder. I'm a graphic designer, so a couple of years ago, I did a set of covers for the binders and some decent labels for the 3701s showing the organizational scheme for each box (mostly using the Tuomo plan). All of these materials are currently available as downloadable PDFs on my website. The PDFs have no security added, so if you have Acrobat (or Illustrator, or maybe even some unknown PC software) you can edit the text on the files to suit yourself. There's binder covers and spines, 3701 side and top labels, and (following Mark's example) matching sniper cards. You'll find it all at:

www.godsavethesouth.com/asl

You'll also find the newly released art print of the J4 cover (called, "The Scottish Lion on Patrol") on my home page, www.godsavethesouth.com

Best wishes,

Ken

PS: I posted this to the ASLML also, so you don't need to read it twice

Perry

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks

As much as they may need it, I won’t be reorganizing my materials to fit Ken’s scheme, but kudos to Ken for providing pretty graphics for everyone to use.

I’ll also take this opportunity to thank Ken again for letting us use that beautiful print for the cover of J4. As much griping as J4 has engendered, none of it has been over the cover.

…Perry

Pitman

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It is the best ASL artwork that MMP has used to date--by quite a margin.

LtDan

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Me too posts are annoying but I have to say that Journal 4's cover was fantastic! Great job Ken and I hope to see more of your work on ASL and other gaming stuff!