Human Wave 7-9 July 2023

Ray Woloszyn

"Fire and Movement"
Reaction score
First name
Ray
Country
llUnited States
Barring unforeseen circumstances I am planning to attend and will be staying at the hotel for two nights. If anyone is interested in sharing the expense of a room on site, let me know. Started playing some of the scenarios locally but doubt if it will be much help; it never is.

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Barring unforeseen circumstances I am planning to attend and will be staying at the hotel for two nights. If anyone is interested in sharing the expense of a room on site, let me know. Started playing some of the scenarios locally but doubt if it will be much help; it never is.
Says the guy who won the first Oktoberfest. 😉

agoldin

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yes. I’m at 1 win, 2 losses. Heh. Of the three scenarios I played (Hells Headache, The Last Tiger and. Where the Iron Crosses Grow) I think the most fun one was the last even though I lost. It’s very challenging for both sides and seems to have some good replay-ability. ,
I saw only one game from the Banzai list, all the others are East Front.
New event for this year was the “Grog Bowl” to kick off our social hour. Varick Ready curated the alcohol selection and it was actually pretty good. We got pizza delivered and everyone enjoyed it.
Plenty of ASL going on tonight with the champion being decided in the final game tomorrow.
Good times!

william.stoppel

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yes. I’m at 1 win, 2 losses. Heh. Of the three scenarios I played (Hells Headache, The Last Tiger and. Where the Iron Crosses Grow) I think the most fun one was the last even though I lost. It’s very challenging for both sides and seems to have some good replay-ability. ,
I saw only one game from the Banzai list, all the others are East Front.
New event for this year was the “Grog Bowl” to kick off our social hour. Varick Ready curated the alcohol selection and it was actually pretty good. We got pizza delivered and everyone enjoyed it.
Plenty of ASL going on tonight with the champion being decided in the final game tomorrow.
Good times!
Thx Andy! Who is in the final?