Don't just sit there whistling La Marseillaise...

JAMiAM

TOAW III Project Manager
Reaction score
...but get up, and welcome in LaPalice, the latest addition to the glorious TOAW Officers Club!

Franck, you can leave whatever passes for a European credit card with the bartender, and get upstairs, for some "horsing" around. I don't know about you, but she looks dressed for riding... :surprise:

JoeBob

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Wow! That might have been Jam's finest looking lady yet!

You are in for a workout there, Franck!

But we'll keep some beers and whiskey sitting out for ya, when you finally decide to come downstairs to the bar and rest for awhile.

Congrats! :toast:

I remember playing you as the Germans in Two Weeks in Normandy, in the last tourney. Had some tough battles! :scream:

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Congrats, Franck! Now get up there and show that young lady what full-frontal-attack is all about!

(Good, Laszlo, good! When I take over the world, you can have all the small breasted women, and I'll just make do with the rest.. :D)

laszlo.nemedi

Reaction score
Country
llHungary
Mantis said:
Congrats, Franck! Now get up there and show that young lady what full-frontal-attack is all about!

(Good, Laszlo, good! When I take over the world, you can have all the small breasted women, and I'll just make do with the rest.. :D)
Deal...

nemo

-. . -- ---
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Toutes mes félicitations La Palice! Bravo encore.

Maybe Laszlo spends too much time reading subtitles in French movies and just misses the good stuff... :laugh:

laszlo.nemedi

Reaction score
Country
llHungary
nemo said:
Toutes mes félicitations La Palice! Bravo encore.

Maybe Laszlo spends too much time reading subtitles in French movies and just misses the good stuff... :laugh:
Well, I have DVD so I focus only on the good stuff (e.g. Caroline Ducey in Romance, wow...) :D

Davich

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hmmm...those bumps at the front of her hips...chastity belt rivets?