DnO Multiplayer Sign-up

Foggy

Reaction score
It's hard to keep your units together against a good player :cheeky: I try to organize anything that looks like it could be used for counterattacking but otherwise it becomes a
roadblock :laugh: Make sure you concentrate your artillery -
won't help much against the panzers - but you can wreak havoc
on the infantry :devil:

Dicke Bertha

Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Haha, thanks guys, I figured that. So it was an easy decision, and once I quit trying to send units to their parent formation it all became much more joyous. I think I'll be able to do a Soviet turn in twenty minutes, ( :surprise: ;) ) while still doing it properly!

Dicke Bertha

Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Haha again, Rasmus I will clock it, you should have the answer later tonight... :smoke: As an extra treat to you, I will personally accompany every single regiment to its HQ, and stop often to refuel and drink coffee :devious:

Menschenfresser

The Amazing Rando
Reaction score
I'm running the book keeping on the turn now. Who wants it first?

PS: DB, mentioned being hit by some interdiction during his turn. Please feel free to check all fighter units in your section or adjacent ones as you move your units to make sure they are on AS. Many times they get kicked off as units move about.

Dicke Bertha

Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Mensch, I have a turn of GiO to do, but if there are no other takers I could squeeze it in, my GiO opponent will never know... :p

17poundr

Reaction score
Country
llFinland
Kraut said:
As the soviet: it would be better to group formations as they are all on internal support but if you are playing against a good german player you can forget abot that, as you formations deploy all over the SU, so simply move them were they are needed and dig in, on the defence it's not really that important and the little supply boost you miss because you have no contact with your HQ is not worth the hassle.
It's a little bit more tricky with your artillery as they are also on internal support, so they will only support units in their own formation or if at least one unit on higher control in involved. But I don't think that I've understud these mechanics correctly but remember that there somewhere in this forum is a thread about artillery and the various support stances. Try to find that :)
Say, do you know if the designer of the scenario took into account the speed with which the Soviets dug in?

They were so fast, that it influenced the tactical doctrine of the Wermacht and Waffen ss in the latter war, they would counter attack immediately, because otherwise the red army troops would have turned the position into a 'minimaginot'!

The Allies found this very stressing, as they had expected to get a respite before a counterattack came (if at all)...
Or am I just talking about history?

If so, a good point for scenario designers, remember the Russian ability to dig in fast and well, and also their remarkable skill in camouflaging these positions 'Maskirovka'.
mrpoundr.

rasmus

Reaction score
Country
llDenmark
Menschenfresser said:
I'm running the book keeping on the turn now. Who wants it first?

PS: DB, mentioned being hit by some interdiction during his turn. Please feel free to check all fighter units in your section or adjacent ones as you move your units to make sure they are on AS. Many times they get kicked off as units move about.
Hi Mensch I will take it first. Have it ready by saturday evening CET.

Dicke Bertha

Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Good, pass DnO multi onto me when you're done! I'm worried about your progress in Braunie... :nervous:

Menschenfresser

The Amazing Rando
Reaction score
Sorry for no response yesterday. My new job has me working 10 hours days. Yesterday, the store had a party for a new line of products and the day drug on 13 hours. Fell into bed last night still chewing the last bite of my sandwich.

How's this order?
AGC -> AGS -> Minors -> AGN

We can change it up as we go.

rasmus

Reaction score
Country
llDenmark
Works for me. I have forwarded the turn to Dicke last night. I will send my orders to Mensch later today.

rasmus

Reaction score
Country
llDenmark
Dicke Bertha said:
OK, sent onto Screamer's Ramians.
this message was written from my dads pda. being online has got a new meaning .where is tge war now?smos 3 meaning.