DnO Multiplayer Sign-up

Menschenfresser

The Amazing Rando
Reaction score
This one may be over gentlemen...

I can think of no better post for our 1000th. This has to be one of the longest threads on the forum.

...make that 1001st. :)

Foggy

Reaction score
The only annoying part is I waited too long to counterattack Rasmus's northern pincer towards Moscow:devil: But I took so many losses in the attack against the southern pincer - ahh - such is life:D A great game even as the loser - probably
the most enjoyable game I've played to date:love:

Dicke Bertha

Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Thanks to all involved, especially Foggy - great effort and admirable endurance and good humour. A fantastic game played resembling no other for sure! I wonder what the result would be with four Soviet players and only one German player!! :D

Ben Turner

Reaction score
Country
ll
Dicke Bertha said:
I wonder what the result would be with four Soviet players and only one German player!! :D
Well, the Soviets would benefit less from having multiple commanders due to the reactive nature of their mission, but splitting such a huge scenario up does help tremendously. It enables the players to get a kind of focus that is lost when trying to play the whole scenario.

Foggy

Reaction score
Ben Turner said:
Well, the Soviets would benefit less from having multiple commanders due to the reactive nature of their mission, but splitting such a huge scenario up does help tremendously. It enables the players to get a kind of focus that is lost when trying to play the whole scenario.
The Soviets would not enjoy any such equation - if one side can split units - any defensive advantage is literally pissing in the wind :rolleyes: