design your own cover thread

Adamaniac 791

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I'm glad you all liked it! :up: I will try to think up some more funny ones to do, but that had to be the obvious one to do first lol. How about Metal Gear Solid 3: Trouser Snake Eater.... or maybe not. (Why are you all staring at me like that? :eek: )

EDIT: Here is another idea that just came into my head...

Pursuit Horse!

Chase down 5 different gangs on Horseback and bring the criminals of Capital state to justice! Pursuit Horse should be galloping onto PSP soon!

Adamaniac 791

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
And here is something else that came to me...

Granny Turismo 4!

Following the success of his popular Gran Turismo franchise, Kazunori Yamauchi decided that when he is an old git and racing cars is far too exciting and could induce a heart attack he would still want a realistic simulation game to play. This is why he has devised "Granny Turismo 4: The real OAP simulator". This game will mimic being a pensioner so accurately that you will almost be able to smell the piss and lavender from your living room! You will be able to customise your OAP by adding new shoes and slippers for better handling on different surfaces, buy new walking sticks and zimmer frames and even motability scooters for increased speed and get a hip replacement as weight reduction. Rather than racing to the finish line you will be racing to be the first in line at the post office to collect your pension. There will even be mini games included, such as complaining, walking too slowly and getting in everyones way, and boring people to tears with stories they couldn't give a shiny sh*te about!

Granny Turismo 4 should be making its way onto shelves very slowly. Any delays will be caused by falling over and needing a trip to the Accident and Emergency.

Kraz-E

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
lmao they're even on toilets!! you need to sort the link out tho...

the granny turismo one is best :up: i was literally laughing out loud at that one!

Adamaniac 791

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Here's something else...

Lemminges:

I wanted to change the blue shirts to pink, and the green hair to brown, but I have no idea how to do that.

Azsura

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Lol that would be just wrong if they did that, but it would be cool if they made a KH2 game on the side. I like the lemmings one, not bad...I'd like it if they threw out more cool games.

The granny turismo was just too funny, I'd laugh for days if that game was real.

Azsura

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
A KH game would be best, I didn't mean to put KH2 cause it's better on the PS2. But if they made a KH game to play, would be kinda cool if it was somehow wifi..like you and some friends get to control a specific character (not made up, but the main ones) and work as a team..and it wouldn't have to be NPC with one player, if that style happened it would be great.

Dernhelm

Reaction score
Country
llSingapore
It would prob be like prnce or persia revelations..like Kingdom heart revelations or something,lol. And a wifi would be swt so the other person can control goofy or sumthing. :D

cain

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
791 the three funny ones you made are great! i love the persuit horse one lol. :D

Ewan

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
i like the idea of a kingdom hearts game on the psp and Azura thats a really good idea for wifi i hope they make one it would be really good

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
well, whenever they do, it wont be till a very long time. Im still laughing at the granny turismo one.:D:D