Bitterest Day (AKA Sugar Loaf Hill)

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
At that point of going into final stages. I started editing scenarios and rules. Will have a final play of all the scenarios. If this goes well I anticipate a release semi early next year.

wlee123

Reaction score
First name
Woody
Country
llUnited States
It is a lot of fun. This module is a great way to learn cave rules as their use is very basic in this module. The scenarios are all a manageable size and can be played relatively quickly. This is a great intro into full ASL PTO rules with simple terrain and an introduction to caves and cave complexes.

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Rick and I just finished a huge scrub over the phone. Have some stuff to double/triple check. Significant progress.

Reactions: PTY

fzmann

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It is a lot of fun. This module is a great way to learn cave rules as their use is very basic in this module. The scenarios are all a manageable size and can be played relatively quickly. This is a great intro into full ASL PTO rules with simple terrain and an introduction to caves and cave complexes.
Agreed. I played-tested with Jon in late 2020 and the games were a blast. USMC units with no cover, other than smoke, attacking caves.
Look forward to its release.

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
3 scenarios confirmed final.
Editing ongoing on everything else.