We're at 600 orders today, and so just ten more needed to reach MMP's
target of 610. Here are the Top Ten reasons to place one of the last
ten orders needed to get Baltic Gap published:
10. To direct a late-war Soviet "deep operation" conducted in high
9. To experience the desperate situation faced by Germany in mid-1944.
8. Some great optional units that include Tiger II battalions,
Me-262s, and one of the re-tooled Herman Goering panzer divisions.
7. Many choices for the time available, ranging from the 38-turn
campaign to a 5-turn scenario covering a German counterattack.
6. More choices for the table available, ranging from the full
44x33- inch to a single 22x33-inch map.
5. Extensive historical notes on the Soviet OB by Charles Sharp.
4. Extensive design and strategy notes by John Kisner.
3. A Vassal module for electronic play that will be ready when the
2. The promise of complete support for your rule and strategy
questions by the designer, both here and on Consimworld and BGG.
(I've worked really hard to make this game "perfect" out of the box,
and had some wonderful help from play-testers, but realize that there
will be some flaws. Fear not: I'll be answering questions almost as
soon as they are asked.)
1. A great system and beautiful/functional graphics designed by Dean