Afrika Corp in the UK

Bhut

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
ll
Anyone know if afrika corp is available from a retailer in the uk or is it ony available from CH site?

Cheers

Ian

Delirium

ASL Fanatic
Reaction score
Country
llIreland
Leisure Games stock Critical Hit material.

I don't think the Afrika Korp packs have been released yet, but Leisure games may stock it as a matter of course, otherwise i'm sure you can ask them to order it. I've been online shopping with them for years - they are excellent.

That said, it might be less expensive to order directly from the producer in the US. I fnd it often is.

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Not released yet, but Esdevium, Second Chance and Leisure Games usually stock the CH stuff. and yes it will be cheaper to buy via CH in the States than through the UK outlets.

Bhut

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
ll
Thanks for the replys.

Will go and have a n ose at CH web site then.

Cheers

Ian

Paul_RS

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Not released yet, but Esdevium, Second Chance and Leisure Games usually stock the CH stuff. and yes it will be cheaper to buy via CH in the States than through the UK outlets.
Olli,

Not always. Postage is pretty steep for anything sent from the USA plus there is the risk of customs and possibly VAT charges on imported goods, the exchange rate is not as good as it was a couple of years ago so the price difference may be marginal, at best. The only plus is that you get the goods before they hit the stores in most cases, particualrly GMT and MMP who send out pre-orders before store orders.

Cheers

Paul

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
told that mine arrived yesterday, just got to wait till sunday to see it.....

Paul_RS

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
told that mine arrived yesterday, just got to wait till sunday to see it.....
Usual fare from CH. Not quite up there with BFP, in terms of quality, but perfectly acceptable. A lot of scenarios, good quality overlays, good quality counters.

Very pleasing over all.

Cheers

Paul

Delirium

ASL Fanatic
Reaction score
Country
llIreland
Got mine in Dublin last week. Both sets of counters were way off centre. I requested replacements, was asked for scans, provided same and have yet to hear back. Asked for an update yesterday but no response, as yet.

Paul_RS

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Got mine in Dublin last week. Both sets of counters were way off centre. I requested replacements, was asked for scans, provided same and have yet to hear back. Asked for an update yesterday but no response, as yet.
My counters were ok but the underscore on range and morale on some will be lost once punched, not a showstopper though.

Delirium

ASL Fanatic
Reaction score
Country
llIreland
I've been in touch with CH, as usual they've been very good, replacement counters will be forthcoming.

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Wife got it wrong package was from America but NOT my AK and retro 2 packs!!!