lmjarl
Glyn
a82ahawk
Al Amos

Glyn

Reaction score
Country
ll
I think I already did that when I joined as it says - You are a member of this ladder.:confused:

Mike Cox

Reaction score
Just to be clear, even though the file is called SZO round 1, that is the same file for both round 1 and 2. And we can (and should?) play them as a mirror - both games at once.

Sorry, I can be a bit slow on the uptake.

Reaction score
Sorry, thought the email I sent out was clear.

Yes, that file is for both games, and you can play them either way (at the same time, or one after the other).

rahamy

HPS Games Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Glyn said:
I think I already did that when I joined as it says - You are a member of this ladder.:confused:
Just wanted to say, excellent Avatar Glyn!! :toast: :salute:

Jim Cobb

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
OK so I'm slow.

Would somebody please explain to me again, step by step, how to report tournament scores and endings? Mike and I are moving fast.

Thanks.

Leftie

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Sure thing Jim,

In the top right hand corner of the page you should see W.A.R.S(Ladder). Click on the text and it will give you a drop down menu. Click on WARS Control Center (LCC) and it will take you to a new page.

This is the Ladder Control Center. On the left hand side near the top of the screen, you should see Report a Game. You click that and then select the game you are reporting on. Fill out what scenario you played and who your opponent was. After that, the rest is pretty easy.

Ben

AlAmos

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Amos (A) vs Kling (B) over as a draw. Kling's army lost its wagon, objective hex, 1 cannon and 369 men. Amos' army lost 189 men. -92 VPs.

While a good scenario, I think it should have been 12 turns (1 full hour of combat), and the Victory Levels should have been -150, -75, 75, 150. This would allow the results I achieved to be awarded as a Minor Victory which in reality it was. He was pushed off his LOC and partially surrounded, and in a bad way. To survive in a 24 turn battle he would have had to flee the field.
The American battle line was solid, and the light infantry unit was intact holding the British objective hex. *sigh*

Jim Cobb

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Mike got a minor playing both sides/ As usual, I deployed badly and couldn't cope with a good agreessive player.

Mike Cox

Reaction score
Well with 10 turns, no time to play around. We moved up, deployed and got right to it. Not a subtle scenario, but a good fight nonetheless.

Leftie

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
We are playing simultanious mirror matches for my games. Unfortunately we are only on turn 3 right now. Been some communication problems. I am not sure if my turns are getting over to him ok or not.

I will work the communication issues on my end. Hopefully we aren't holding anyone else up.

Ben

dannybou

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
One round done. Another will start shortly. I just need clarification for the scoring. A draw. One gets a 5 and the other a 7. How do we calculate that? For example I played the Colonials and ended up with 14: a draw. Who gets what?