d5.341

1. M

Recall Passenger/SW Status

> D5.341 Under this rule a vehicle that suffers recall > must as its first action unload passengers. In regards > to this application can the inherent passenger/crew of > vehicles such as 251/sMG or a 251/2 unload their > weapons before leaving due to recall or are they > considered...
  2. D

Stunned halftrack with passengers

During movement phase a half track is shot at by MG (on infantry table), and crew stuns/recalls [boxcars MC]. Passengers are not affected. Can the passengers then leave the halftrack, assuming the halftrack has enough movement left? My assumption is NO, but can't prove it with the rules. I...
  3. Anonymous

The Puma Prowls Questions (armor newbies)

The Puma Prowls Questions: Hi, we're a couple of newbies learning armor rules. :? 1)XOP overstack entrance: How EXACTLY are Tom Repetti's Russians coming in on turn 1 overstacked in bypass without spending too many MPs? (2nd T-70 to enter EE5) in his masterful XOP? Can I have a full route...
  4. Robin Reeve

MA disabled Recall

MA disabled recall When an AFV has its MA disabled, but cannot exit by Friendly Board Edge (e.g. a roadblock cuts exit through only bridge of flooded stream), must : a) the crew abandon AFV or b) the AFV move to the limit of exit possibility ? Perry answered : That doesn't sound like a very...