Search results

1. tmanmerlin

Volga 3 & 4 , three years, Money Grab?

For those of us long suffering, meaning out of our money for three years, do you think these will ever be published? They won't refund, saying we agreed to the contract to get good pricing. Childish as they have not held up their end of the bargan. Hard to file with BBB as I can't even find...
  2. tmanmerlin

DFF and RF in a 2 MF simultaneous move ( entering a building, etc....)

I know this is correct, but can't convince myself with the rule book. A unit moves into a 2 MF "cost" hex. It can not be fired on 'during' the first MF , leaving RF, and then be attacked with the RF 'during' the second MF of the simultaneous MF expenditure. Why is this correct ( or is it)...
  3. tmanmerlin

Residual Firepower and placing a demolition charge (DC) and subsequent first fire (SFF) 8.2 , 8.3

Can I get a check on this thinking. All activities take place in a one story building. I want to SFF after RF attacks a DC placing unit that was shot at using DFF. 1) A MMC carrying a DC moves adjacent to an enemy, spending 2 MF. The enemy DFF , and leaves RF. The MMC then places the DC...
  4. tmanmerlin

French Vehicles in eRB

Is anyone else missing the vehicle and gun silhouettes of the French ? aw, Crap, I can see them in the chrome browser opening of the PDF, but not in more feature rich "app" browser ( Javlin Reader) . But only the French are missing the images. Here is Chrome browser This is a bit of an...
  5. tmanmerlin

Hyperlinking back and forth in the eRB

I've looked around , no info on how to do this. They hyperlinks seem to be one way, is the a "back" button, so to speak, to return or move backwards in the hyperlink chain. If there even is such a thing. Maybe this functionality is only available in some readers and not browsers? Inquiring...
  6. tmanmerlin

ATS sized counters, would ya??

Looking at the latest, gigante, expedition. Would you sink into this new format, and get a starting ( not starter) set going? Using the coupons and deals, I calculated the cost. 45 items, including three for 1 cent, and six marked from 40 to 20 bucks ( if you buy a complete gigante set...
  7. tmanmerlin

SK#1 out of stock

Not to be that guy,, but I guess I am that guy. I logged in to order one each for my two adult sons, 22, 24, 'cuse they are genuinely interested. And low and behold they are out of stock. Is there a date for it being back in stock, I refuse to pay $70 for a $25 game on Amazon or e-barf.
  8. tmanmerlin

Desperate for Desperation Morale

I'm calling it, no reviews in 2018. Bummer
  9. tmanmerlin

CH Italian desert counter set pictures

Can someone post some pictures of this set. thanks
  10. tmanmerlin

Typical

I'm sure it's somewhere in the fine print. "Coupon may be redeemed when products ordered exceeds $150.00" LOL, jokes un me again
  11. tmanmerlin

Desperate for Morale Improvement from Desperation Morale

Had you but reviewed the new Gembloux, the Fake, latest edition. Arghh, I blame myself. <rant off>
  12. tmanmerlin

$1700, would you ?

If you wanted the full nationality sets, and the ASL GW sets, approx 18 and 16, at, lets say $50 each, would you drop $1700? I got a couple of the GW one's. It's just not happening for me, FWIW. The look great, in concept, but ... that is a lot of dough. I was thinking maybe a Nat set or...
  13. tmanmerlin

Is the Advanced Tobruk System overpriced?

ATS LORDS OF THE STEPPE TERRAIN MAKER 1: EASTERN FRONT includes 4 × 12.5" × 18.5" boards, 4 sheets of color overlays to trim out for use on the boards, a color folio and 4 bonus scenarios for use with the terrain. $70 Who's in ?
  14. tmanmerlin

BRL1192 instead of ATS

Are all the ATS players migrating to BRL ?
  15. tmanmerlin

TT is no longer part of the Advanced Tobruk system?

The website now says TT is no longer part of the ATS line. Do you feel you've been ripped off? Do you feel like a fool for buying into the system? Do you wish they would produce some more? Are you satisfied with the TT counters you have, and will enjoy using them on ASL boards? Do...
  16. tmanmerlin

kreta map with game, which one ships?

What map will be shipping with an order for the game?