kreta map with game, which one ships?

Joao Lima

Reaction score
Country
llPortugal
What map will be shipping with an order for the game?
Will add something, if you order from someone like Gamer's Armoury (yes, in English... :devious: ), what version of the map would you get?

Whatever they have available I would imagine but even so, if someone knows it would be appreciated.

Scott_Blanton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I do not think the new map replaces the map that comes with Kreta. My understanding is that the new one is an "upgrade" and is a different item.

Scott Blanton
www.gamersarmory.com (not the Queen's English :laugh:)

fwheel73

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Will add something, if you order from someone like Gamer's Armoury (yes, in English... :devious: ), what version of the map would you get?

Whatever they have available I would imagine but even so, if someone knows it would be appreciated.
Go to HOB website http://www.heatofbattle.com/order.php#om ... the glossy one is with the game order..... the new paper one costs--$20. If you go to the web site and order the Module (with glossy) AND order another product (including the heavy paper map) the module is discounted $5.

Just what I read....
Best regards,:salute:
John

kcole4001

Stray Cat
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
Country
llCanada
I'm pretty sure you need to order the upgrade map to get the new, heavier one.
That's what I assumed when I ordered mine, so I ordered both.

The price of the Kreta module is the same as it was before, so the price increase mentioned must mean the addition of the separate, new map.

It does give you the option of just buying the original version alone if you won't mind the thinner map.
It's nice to have a choice.