Full collection for sale

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I think that's woefully underestimated. I just paid for shipping royal mail from the UK for two items and the guy charged me exactly the price he paid. It was just shy of $40 US. This is 9 crates of gear. I'd guess $1000 would be more in line with reality.
Bigger heavier items actually cost a bit less by wiegh as the base cost is the same and it rises less and less quickly.

clubby

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Bigger heavier items actually cost a bit less by wiegh as the base cost is the same and it rises less and less quickly.
It's 9 crates. You think you ship 9 crates from the UK for 300 pounds? I run a business. I order product by the gallon. I paid $55 last week to have 4 gallons of product shipped to me a two relatively small boxes. I don't know man seems like a stretch for anywhere near 300 pounds.

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
It's 9 crates. You think you ship 9 crates from the UK for 300 pounds? I run a business. I order product by the gallon. I paid $55 last week to have 4 gallons of product shipped to me a two relatively small boxes. I don't know man seems like a stretch for anywhere near 300 pounds.
I'll take your word for it.

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Still can't find it. Does anyone have a link?

daveramsey

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Dave
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Hey all - thanks for your interest. Joe's family have accepted an offer and everything's getting sorted.

In summary, Joe did a great job of tracking what he had, and storing everything. It's worth letting your families know that what you have is valuable, and perhaps a contact point, or even this site's URL, in case of something happening to you.

Otherwise, go out like vikings, and really get some use out of those blaze counters.