Last edited:

Blaze

Final Fired
Reaction score
First name
Brian
Country
llUnited States
Well, it is better than the trash bag with BV counters in the bottom I once saw someone bring to a tournament 30+ years ago, when things were not nearly as full as they are today, might need another Plano 3701...
HA. When my cousin turned me onto SL_COI_CoD the storage was everything loose in the SL box... I still get dyspeptic thinking about that. I was like "EFF this!" and got a bunch of sandwich bags. Oh, how life was simple back then...

David Reinking

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Well, I have not fully reviewed TotR, But after having the new Chapter A and B pages switched into my spiral-bound rulebook, I noticed one extra change/addition that found its way into the Nationality section. I am not referring to Assault Engineers or Late-War SS. This will impact the storage system.

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Checked the MMP website and my pre-order is "Processing". {Maybe by Ground-Hog Day}

pwashington

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I believe the Pre-orders Taken number is being decremented as orders are processed. It's down to 563, so they've processed just under 300 orders so far.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Yeah, considering how much time and effort many of us put into this hobby, it is not as bad as you think when you consider how much I will get out of the $160+ I just earmarked for the 2 urban nightmare ASL products. You are quite right my friend, everything costs more now, you just really need to prioritize where your $ go, be penny wise but not dollar foolish. This purchase will more than justify its cost in time.
Got both TotR & WO Bonus Pack #15 yesterday, wow, these are NOT starter kit scenarios, that is for sure BUT if you want a master class in late war urban warfare, you came to the right place. A HUGE Shout Out to Bill Cirillo and Sean Deller for all their hard work putting TotR together plus also for Tom Morin and Pete Shelling for their contributions. Those scenarios look very intense, competitive and a true test of your ASL skill at gaining victory in such an environment. Plus we finally get real factories and rail cars that are not just on HASL Maps. Great stuff guys, I look forward to playing them all in time. Roll low! 🎲🎲

Steve H

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Mine arrived today. Got a couple extra copies for friends. The copy I opened had a bunch of scenario cards missing. As I don't know how many scenarios have multiple pages (seems like almost all of them) I have no idea how many scenario cards are missing. Can someone tell me how many cards are supposed to be in it so I know? The green contents piece of paper just gives the number of scenarios.
Thanks!

Steve H

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
There should be 18 cardstock cards for the 17 scenarios and one page of SSRs.
Thanks Sean. I found out what the issue was when I got permission from a friend to open his copy. I have the same number of scenario cards, but for some reason, 7 of my cards are only printed one sided, not two sided. So I am missing 7 pages, but not 7 cards. Anyone else have that issue? I shall have to be contacting MMP for replacement scenarios.