Recent content by Michael R

1. Michael R

Today in ASL I ... (Day to day ASL doings)

"Tunnel" rather than "Road Tunnel", although since there is no Sewer movement, one could use "Sewer" counters, as we are in the playtest.
  2. Michael R

Today in ASL I ... (Day to day ASL doings)

There is a "Road Tunnel" counter in Dinant, according to its rules.
  3. Michael R

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

First time MMP is sending something to me (Supplemental Map Bundle) with tracking. I can see that my SMP has been in customs since April 1. Joke is on me!
  4. Michael R

Hidden Gem Scenarios

Note that the Archive sometimes shows the ROAR data; if it is not there, one can see a link to "bring in" the data".
  5. Michael R

Hidden Gem Scenarios

ROAR is a better indicator of the number of playings, and always keep in mind that we have no idea what percentage of players report their games.
  6. Michael R

What next?

I believe the Stuka's main difference from other DB is the automatic pin with a Point Attack.
  7. Michael R

2021 Canadian ASL Open

Post#12 updated
  8. Michael R

A56 A GOOD PARTY

This is a night scenario that takes place in the desert for a change of pace. The Chapter F terrain rules involved are deirs, hillocks, sangars, scrub and wadis, although there is actually only hillock, one deir and one wadi on the map of a single board. For a little more fun, there are mines...
  9. Michael R

Creeping Barrage Strategy...

I have been using creeping barrages in several recent scenarios. The choice of a fast moving barrage or a slow moving barrage depends on how much ground your troops need to traverse and the density of the defence and the terrain. If the barrage moves too slow, it will delay your troops. Moving...
  10. Michael R

2021 Canadian ASL Open

Here is the scenario list for the main tournament. The attachment contains the main tournament scenarios and the mini tournaments' scenarios, with details like sides, boards, overlays, etc. 1 A112 Gift of Time 1 AP131 Crickets in Spring 1 BFP119 Real Steel 1 BFP51...
  11. Michael R

Electronic ASL Rulebook Now on Sale!!

Yep, in post #1.
  12. Michael R

Cellar Question and Comment

A unit on ground level of the cellar’s building can place a DC in the cellar by using a stairwell, if present.
  13. Michael R

VASL6.6.2-beta3 released

You clever monkey! :)
  14. Michael R

VASL6.6.2-beta3 released

Doug: using the beta version, I did not see a red circle around an AFV marked with a broken (not disabled) CMG by "Bad Things". The other bad things did not trigger the red circle either.
  15. Michael R

OBA overlays

Great. I'm curious to see it, so I will get it.