Recent content by Michael R

1. Michael R

Paging Chris Doary, he of Battleschool fame

Email sent to Chris.
  2. Michael R

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

Your German butt or your Russian butt?
  3. Michael R

St Louis ASL Tournament, July 27-29, 2018

The post just in front of yours states that they will be released in about two weeks.
  4. Michael R

Is AREA defunct?

He mentioned somewhere online that he is going through a period of lacking motivation and time to keep the site up to date. He did NOT say he is giving it up, however.
  5. Michael R

Bruno L'Archeveque and I finished a multi-session playing of TX5 RUSH HOUR. This is a truly unique ASL experience for its simultaneous turn one for both sides. That turn takes more time than your average turn. After that turn, the number of controlled intersections was slightly in favour of the...
  6. Michael R

What TV series are you watching these days?

Instinct. A variation on the private-eye police drama with a lead male in a gay relationship.
  7. Michael R

Darrel Wright's ASL Estate: Help with assessing value

There are filters in the advanced search screen. If you cannot find it, and you have no account, you might need to set up an account.
  8. Michael R

What TV series are you watching these days?

I'm watching Counterpart on Crave TV now. I've seen three episodes; it is a tough show to follow because of the dopplegangers everywhere and because the writers are very slowly letting the viewer learn about the two worlds.
  9. Michael R

Today in ASL I ... (Day to day ASL doings)

I finally sprayed my KFW counters and maps. Yay!
  10. Michael R

Beevor on war movies

I did not know that there was a Cross Of Iron Book. Gonna pick that up.
  11. Michael R

Magnus Rimvall and I had a surprisingly quick game of BtB11 BOSQ BARBEQUE. The scenario has 6.5 turns, but Magnus had lost all the British tanks before the end of British turn two, so he conceded. Seven Churchill type tanks (including two crocodiles) and 15 squads were attacking low quality SS...
  12. Michael R

Building control

You need to look at rule A26.14 if you are unsure.
  13. Michael R

New members introduce yourself here

A web site called Desperation Morale has tons of cheat sheets if you wish to save some time and effort.
  14. Michael R

Handy Excel-based Scenario analyzer (using data from ROAR)

Need to join something to retrieve the file?