Recent content by Michael R

1. Michael R

VASL Map Online Problem/Suggestion Form

I found out the Light Woods transformation does not work for board 23 when I went to play scenario 203 HARD ROK. The scenario uses boards 10 and 23.
  2. Michael R

Grant Gun TK#

American vehicle note 7: the Lee tank has a bow mounted 75mm cannon. British vehicle note 11: the Grant tank is similarly equipped.
  3. Michael R

GoT: The Battle of Winterfell: What Went Right, What Went Wrong - SPOILERS!

I enjoyed that article and I agreed with its points, some of which came to me as well while watching the episode.
  4. Michael R

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

Magnus Rimvall and I finished FT236 ETHNIC CLEANSING. I had the defending NOVJ Partisans. The Partisans are not as hobbled as usual; they can deploy and form multi-location fire groups. The partisans are against Albanians reinforced by Italians. It is always tough to attack with six-morale...
  5. Michael R

They were in a bin labeled CoS, but I can't guarantee the accuracy of that.
  6. Michael R

Erik Lindblad and I played 212 FIRST BAYONET CHARGE. It was the first Korea scenario for both of us. Being the host, I had the North Korean defenders. The attackers consisted of French OUNC troops. Aside from a couple of Korea terrain changes, there is also Falling Snow, Ground Snow, Extreme...
  7. Michael R

Games played at the 2019 Canadian ASL Open

ROAR had it pro-Russian before the Canadian ASL Open. Had I played it, I would have probably bid Russian. In the five games, the more skilled player had the Germans, except for one where the skill levels were close.
  8. Michael R

Are you sick of Korea already?

ROK ON A ROLL was my first choice for round five, even though I have not played it.
  9. Michael R

VASL Map Online Problem/Suggestion Form

I did not know that one. Thank you.
  10. Michael R

CC Reaction Fire?

The CC modifier for motion/non-stopped is not like Case J for ordnance.
  11. Michael R

Canadian Advanced Squad Leader Open XXIII

Revised final rankings.
  12. Michael R

Canadian Advanced Squad Leader Open XXIII

I have relayed this points/ranking issue to the TD. I am confident he will find the explanation for the anomaly after he recovers from the busy weekend of running in and playing in the event.