Recent content by Loquitor

1. Loquitor

Croix de Guerre Second Edition now available for preorder.

I ordered the bundle......more time for my credit card to rest
  2. Loquitor

Croix de Guerre Second Edition now available for preorder.

with the two options one with WO and one without it is at 567
  3. Loquitor

Counting counter clipping

Here is a video comparing the 2mm and the 2.5mm on 1/2 inch and 5/8 inch counters
  4. Loquitor

Korea: The Forgotten War...

I was one of the last to preorder...I ordered when the announcement it was ready went up...and mine has shipped
  5. Loquitor

Korea: The Forgotten War...

On the CSW forums Brian posted about the post office MMP uses catching fire........
  6. Loquitor

Ray Tapio ranked 7th best wargame designer

Two things come to mind: 1. A fool and his money are soon parted 2. Fool me once shame on you...fool me twice
  7. Loquitor

MMP November 2017 sale

Must be a mistake....when I bought AP13 shipping was $6.65 from Maryland to Florida
  8. Loquitor

Critical Hit restoring Deluxe size to ASL

and what size format will the maps be in say six months to a year
  9. Loquitor

Hollow Legions III -

I don't think any company does a high print run any more....AH 1998(?) run of Yanks may have been that last high run....Just like in print newspapers...cardboard games are few and far between
  10. Loquitor

SUPPLEMENTAL MAP PACK?

The website indicates it was put up in March of 2017. It is not half way to its number of 450 with only 202 orders taken. If it has not hit its goal in a year I imagine it would come down and not be printed....the first MMP ASL item to not make its number. Per the website..."In addition to...
  11. Loquitor

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Action Pack 13 from MMP just now
  12. Loquitor

which is the best CH product of all time?

sorry...late to the CH thread......I just assume in a CH thread.....was this something worked on by ASRomafan
  13. Loquitor

which is the best CH product of all time?

Which version of Berlin will this be? I assume CH! will print it. Will it have a unique name
  14. Loquitor

Travel case for maps

I have one of Olli's map holders....cool....several years ago someone posted a map holder that was two binders secured together on the spine by a 23 inch by 2.5 inch by .5 inch block of wood....secured on one side by glue and the inside by screws...a slit in the clear plastic cover to insert...
  15. Loquitor

AP 13?

As said earlier this all the MMP email said ASL Action Pack #13 MMP is releasing ASL Action Pack #13 at the 32nd ASL Oktoberfest ("ASLOK") tournament in Cleveland, Ohio this October 1-October 8. Action Pack ASLOK XXXII retails for $22 and features two new maps (78 and 79) and 11 scenarios...