Recent content by graydo

1. G

I have to ask

A tactical subgame for the old SPI Dixie? dave
  2. G

Onslaught to Orsha

Having said that is it still appropriate to have a sig line with a personal attack in it? dave
  3. G

Onslaught to Orsha

Actually it can be. dave
  4. G

ASL Scenario Hall of Fame

I'll second that, I remember playing Slamming of the Door back in CoI days and it still is a great scenario. dave
  5. G

Corner clipping - why?

Could be worse, you could be playing Bob Shrum... dave
  6. G

Corner clipping - why?

The thing that strikes me as problematic if you're buying sets off ebay or elsewhere is a situation where some counters are clipped and others aren't. Potentially a dead giveaway under concealment counters... dave
  7. G

How Good Do You Think You Are? How Good Do You Think You'll Get?

Perhaps you should have communicated the "thrust" of the comment more effectively... dave
  8. G

A bit nervous

I did precisely the same thing from Gamers Armoury and had zero problems. dave
  9. G

ASL Counters

I liked the HoB counters. I'd like to have my counters look like that. Having said that I'm not sure I'm game to buy an entire new set of counters just to achieve that state. If there wasn't an installed base I'd definitely say go for it. dave
  10. G

What do you think about ebay?

And he only had three seller feedback... dave
  11. G

Your ASL opponent-related Pet Peeves

An excellent point. Does wonders for making you appreciate routine life in certain ways and develop a bit more patience. dave
  12. G

Scenario Club - November

Thanks... dave
  13. G

What side in SS scenarios?

Maybe there just aren't enough other scenarios! dave
  14. G

MMP on Production of ASL stuff

I thought it was a good clear statement as well. Best save up a bit for the eventual anticipated "spurt." dave
  15. G

Starter Kit Boards and their place in ASL

Probably because few if any people care about CH anywhere near to the degree they do about MMP, not least because they have the license. dave