DukeofLazy

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have bought all of the modules except for AoO which I am waiting for the reprint due out sometime this year. I have Pegasus Bridge and the Kamphgruppe Peiper I. I have played one online training game. Thinking about going to St. Louis tournament in July(?).
    DukeofLazy
    DukeofLazy
    Howdy back at ya! An actual ASL player close by!! Are you playing Full or SK? I've played about a decade and enjoy the game. Maybe we can get a FtF game in, I can play SK if need be, I have all the main modules (minus a few HASLs) through the time I stopped playing in 2015 ish due to back issues. So I'm up for anything. I play on VASL as well live/pbem. Give me shout sometime!

Lee
    robertleethornton2@gmail.com
    Hello! I'm a beginner, but I'm hoping I get to play with Mike on a regular basis so I can get up to speed. I just wish there were more players here. I've owned the rulebook and BV for over a year now, but I haven't had anyone to play with.
    Lee - sorry I missed your note - there is a small group of folks who play FTF every Friday in the Brentwood TN area - I pretty much play exclusively on VASL due to time constraints - I'm in Lebanon, and have 3 kids and travel a ton for business - so rather than lose 2 hours of playing time needing to drive somewhere - I go with VASL and Skype!

send me an email at michael.d.hershey@gmail.com and I can hook you up with the group
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…