Recent content by DukeofLazy

1. DukeofLazy

Returning/rusty player looking for VASL PBEM game

Have/emailing opponents. Thanks to all.
  2. DukeofLazy

Returning/rusty player looking for VASL PBEM game

Howdy all, After couple years hiatus (again) from ASL and VASL/PBEM, hoping to find a smaller or medium-ish scenario to slowly get back into the groove. ETO with minimal special rules would be nice. Armor and Guns ok. Easily 2-3 logs a week and times for live VASL via Skype depending on work...
  3. DukeofLazy

Tupelo MS needs ASL player.

I'd be glad to get together. Do mind driving a bit more for a more convenient spot also, if that helps. Other than July 13 - 23 (vacation) I'm available those days. Just let me know what you guys are thinking. - Lee
  4. DukeofLazy

Heck ya. I'm always ready. Any specific scenario you want to do? I'm an ASL "slut". i'll do anything. haha
  5. DukeofLazy

Steve! I came and met you for grub couple years ago when you visited. Both of these guys are great, if you get game in with them. I'm in Jackson, TN, but I'd also but up to drive and see if we can get something together.
  6. DukeofLazy

Rusty returning player looking for PBEM game

Welcome back! in the same boat if you need a game. Call the scenario and I'd be "game" ha.
  7. DukeofLazy

MMP shipping question

We definitely need to get a game in. I was actually trying to figure out best places since I'm no longer working at the same location. I'll give you a buzz soon. Your cell # still the same? (my cell and email are). Glad to hear from you my man!!
  8. DukeofLazy

Howdy back at ya! An actual ASL player close by!! Are you playing Full or SK? I've played about...

Howdy back at ya! An actual ASL player close by!! Are you playing Full or SK? I've played about a decade and enjoy the game. Maybe we can get a FtF game in, I can play SK if need be, I have all the main modules (minus a few HASLs) through the time I stopped playing in 2015 ish due to back...
  9. DukeofLazy

MMP shipping question

After a longer than anticipated hiatus I'm back to playing ASL. yeah! So I bought the pocket rulebook direct from MMP's website. My question: does anyone know how thats shipped? The shipping was almost a 1/3 of the book cost, so I wondered if it was FedEx or? Just getting antsy and was hoping to...
  10. DukeofLazy

What boardgames have you played recently?

I 2nd this question. Which issue was there ST extras? I've been meaning to play this again and would like to add any extras to the game.
  11. DukeofLazy

What boardgames have you played recently?

Not sure of ages for your kids Ian, but my boys are 8 & 13 and we played Smallworld this weekend. The kids grokked the game quickly and it can be played in about a hour {helps with shorter attention spans} and its lots of fun. Since you mentioned Carcasonne, it may be interesting to them. I'm...
  12. DukeofLazy

New members introduce yourself here

Thanks for the welcome gentlemen !!!!
  13. DukeofLazy

New members introduce yourself here

As I sat at work reading ASL articles (why work?) I realized I had never posted a hello even though I read this thread occasionally. I discovered ASL this past Christmas thanks to SK1, although I had actually “heard” of ASL from my German professor a few months before Christmas. I finally...