Recent content by DukeofLazy

1. DukeofLazy

NASHCON 2023

PM'd ya.
  2. DukeofLazy

Connecting all 3 Dropzone: Saint‑Mère‑Église maps together in VASL

Looking to setup CGIII for Dropzone: Saint‑Mère‑Église and when you open all 3 maps in VASL, 2 row where each of the 2 map seams would be are repeated. When you try and crop it leaves a white space. I hope this makes sense. I'll try and post a pic. But has anyone encounter or am I missing...
  3. DukeofLazy

<deleted>

4. DukeofLazy

<deleted>

5. DukeofLazy

Looking for PBEM opponent for Armies of Oblivion Scenarios

You still looking for an opp for AoO? I'd be up for one. Just holler. robertleethornton2@gmail.com
  6. DukeofLazy

Nashcon 2021 / August 20-21-22

NashCon was a heck of a time. So glad I got to attend. Can't wait for next year!
  7. DukeofLazy

Nashcon 2021 / August 20-21-22

Me and the kid will be there later Friday and all day Saturday.
  8. DukeofLazy

Left Rear TCA when in Bypass (SOLVED)

Thanks fellas!
  9. DukeofLazy

Left Rear TCA when in Bypass (SOLVED)

I found this thread while searching a question pertaining to the "Ursus" vehicles. Setting up for Yankee ASL 14 "Szczuki" and I can't discern the FP of the 2 MGs. The counter has _R2, and I've read the vehicle notes, but I'm just lost as where else to look for what that means and/or the FP...
  10. DukeofLazy

ASL in SW North Carolina?

I know (as of pre-covid) of at least a couple in Knoxville.
  11. DukeofLazy

Returning/rusty player looking for VASL PBEM game

Have/emailing opponents. Thanks to all.
  12. DukeofLazy

Returning/rusty player looking for VASL PBEM game

Howdy all, After couple years hiatus (again) from ASL and VASL/PBEM, hoping to find a smaller or medium-ish scenario to slowly get back into the groove. ETO with minimal special rules would be nice. Armor and Guns ok. Easily 2-3 logs a week and times for live VASL via Skype depending on work...
  13. DukeofLazy

Tupelo MS needs ASL player.

I'd be glad to get together. Do mind driving a bit more for a more convenient spot also, if that helps. Other than July 13 - 23 (vacation) I'm available those days. Just let me know what you guys are thinking. - Lee