Recent content by Crustav

1. Crustav

Dispatches March 2020 Update

Hi Vic! I think you can stop calling it amateur. I have all your newsletters and am reading them cover to cover. Sittning with number 16 right now. I would call it a high quality newsletter/fanzine. Keep up the good work! /Gustav
  2. Crustav

First time PBEM

Thank you all. I have enough games to play for now. -Gustav
  3. Crustav

First time PBEM

Looking for a patient soul to play PBEM with. This will be my first time playing on VASL online. I have played solo a couple of times so I know the absolute basics. Appreciate if you know VASL better than me. My merits as an ASL-player is that I'm a relative new player, 4 years. I have attended...
  4. Crustav

WO 2020 begins

That is a board for grown ups.
  5. Crustav

Croix de Guerre Second Edition now available for preorder.

As a new player I am eager to get my hands on overlays. I see no inclusion of CdG overlays in the reprint. Are they being included or were do I find them? St1-3 and x7-18 are the most important I think.
  6. Crustav

Upcoming Releases

From MMPs pre-orderpage for FKaC "**This preorder is for a reprint of For King and Country and will be fundamentallly identical the to 2011 version, described below. "
  7. Crustav

Kindling woods from foxhole

Thank you for the tip. I have a few willing opponents wich is great. But I also have a newborn daughter and a 2,5 year old son. So this is my way of learning and keeping it present in my mind when I have a little me-time. I need to practice if I’m ever gonna beat my irregular opponents at this...
  8. Crustav

Thank you!
  9. Crustav

Is it possible to kindle a Woods hex from a beneath a foxhole counter in the same hex. B25.11 states ”... may deliberately attempt to start Flame in Burnable Terrain it occupies...” Since a foxhole is not a different location (B27.1), but the word occupies is not defined in the index, it is not...
  10. Crustav

Looking for article on how to make a set up in VASL

Found this!, not the article but makes the article abundent I think. Search for article is now over.
  11. Crustav

Looking for article on how to make a set up in VASL

I’m new to VASL and try to get grip on how things work. I know I read an article on how to make a nice set up with textboxes, borders etc. But I was not intrested in VASL at the time I read it so I did not give it to much thought. Now I can’t find it. It is probably in a journal, special ops...
  12. Crustav

Fire Lane and SFF

Thank you! A Q&A the size of the rulebook, I like it. Is there any errata to this file? ;)
  13. Crustav

Fire Lane and SFF

Hej Klas Sorry if this is obvious. But where do I find the Q&A for this? It is not on the MMP site and not in the GS Perry Sez document. Is it only in Annual '97?
  14. Crustav

Fire Lane and SFF

NRBH No, I think you may only TPBF wich cancels the fire lane.
  15. Crustav

Set up question in S52 Extraordinary bravery

Seems obvious now, but certainly wasn’t a few hours ago. Thank you! Gustav