First time PBEM

Crustav

Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Looking for a patient soul to play PBEM with. This will be my first time playing on VASL online. I have played solo a couple of times so I know the absolute basics.
Appreciate if you know VASL better than me.
My merits as an ASL-player is that I'm a relative new player, 4 years. I have attended two Friendly fire tournaments (0-4 and 2-1).
Your skill level does not matter to me. I like getting beaten by better players and gladly help a more novice player than myself.

I have a lot of scenarios I have not played and I will not let rules intimidate my choice of scenarios.
But again, since I'm new to VASL maybe a tournament or smaller size scenario at first.
So I'm open for suggestions.

Play rate will be at the least 3-4 logs a week from me. But honestly do not know since this is my first time.

Hope you are interested

Bill Mitchell

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Looking for a patient soul to play PBEM with. This will be my first time playing on VASL online. I have played solo a couple of times so I know the absolute basics.
Appreciate if you know VASL better than me.
My merits as an ASL-player is that I'm a relative new player, 4 years. I have attended two Friendly fire tournaments (0-4 and 2-1).
Your skill level does not matter to me. I like getting beaten by better players and gladly help a more novice player than myself.

I have a lot of scenarios I have not played and I will not let rules intimidate my choice of scenarios.
But again, since I'm new to VASL maybe a tournament or smaller size scenario at first.
So I'm open for suggestions.

Play rate will be at the least 3-4 logs a week from me. But honestly do not know since this is my first time.

Hope you are interested
Hi Crustav,
I am an experienced player, both with VASL and PBEM. I'm a little rusty due to a prologned absence, but can still help you out. have tons of scenarios, so if you care to pick 1 there's a good chance I have it.
You can email me at: wliednm@gmail.com