Recent content by charlie

1. charlie

I have never tried…

Can definitely recommend Thai Hot, fun scenario
  2. charlie

VFTT109 Out

It's a loooooooooooooooooong time ago but I'm thinking that's 'Traveller'? Which was a lot of fun back in the day Thanks for VFTT as ever Pete
  3. charlie

A25 Cold Crocodiles questions

Thanks Klas
  4. charlie

A25 Cold Crocodiles questions

I have two questions - hopefully someone has the answers Each stone building is worth 4VP. Does this includes the 4 east of the canal? [I'm assuming not....] British OBA: no mention of whether HE only or Smoke as well - do we assume they have both? Cheers
  5. charlie

Board 11a from WO10

Rough and ready but it works
  6. charlie

Anyone has the WO Pack 2019 Double Wide boards for VASL ?

Since you ask so nicely
  7. charlie

Anyone has the WO Pack 2019 Double Wide boards for VASL ?

Here you go. They're really rough and ready but they work
  8. charlie

CG PBEM or possibly large scen..

Game arranged: FB CGIII
  9. charlie

DB112 'And So It Begins' set up question

Thanks - good to have the reassurance
  10. charlie

DB112 'And So It Begins' set up question

Last line of SSR#2 says debris may be placed in "any OG/Orchard hexes" - does anyone have an opinion on whether this can include orchard/road hexes. I am thinking so but wouldn't mind a 2nd opinion just to be sure Thanks
  11. charlie

What is your favorite(s) Deluxe scenario of all time? 3rd Party or Official MMP/AH

I have to agree with Carl - Headhunting for Bloody Huns is my standout DASL too. It's unusual, a masterpiece of scenario design
  12. charlie

Overlay X6 Scenarios

The irony: I have in fact played Return to the Start Line. The frailty of memory in age . . . It was on VASL so I can even attach a picture of the famous yurts. They weren't at the centre of the action as you can see, but they were there.
  13. charlie

Vasl maps and extension for Critical Hit Omaha West and East available

You are very kind. I have the later (paper) map myself and concur entirely about it being easier on the eye