What style dice do you use, precision or round cornered?

What style dice do you use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tuomo

Keeper of the Funk
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
You did. In 2016!

I dont have any record of you claiming your prize though. Last correspondence was October 2013.
Just throw it in a saddlebag and scrawl "To Jazz, c/o Wyoming" on it. Then smack the horse in the fetlocks and let it go. It'll get there.

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
Naw. My attempt at Tuomo humour.

You did. In 2016!

I dont have any record of you claiming your prize though. Last correspondence was October 2013.
You probably sent them to McGinley.....he is a dice lush. He has squandered his fortune on your dice

BattleSchool

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
You probably sent them to McGinley.....he is a dice lush. He has squandered his fortune on your dice
Or Lynn. But see no record of it.

Sure you want these 'ball-cornered," All-American, precision BattleDice? They aren't "razor-edged. What's more the images aren't on the six-spots. :D

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
Or Lynn. But see no record of it.

Sure you want these 'ball-cornered," All-American, precision BattleDice? They aren't "razor-edged. What's more the images aren't on the six-spots. :D
At least Lynn has a certain level of awareness of his condition and does not strut his collection around.

Now Dean on the other had.....

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Thanks to everyone who participated in this poll. I'll forward the results to Professor Talo for his analysis. ??