Welcome to the DethNet Officer's Forum!

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Hey guys!

(Looks around the place) - Ya, this will do nicely for an Officer's Lounge! :laugh:

Ok, Please drop a post here to check in once you've found the place. I'll put in something more official as the day goes by, but for now, we're going to use this place to have all the records of user activities (booted members, warnings, people that are placed in the ***SUSPENDED*** rank, etc.

But it's not all bad! :devious:

We'll also keep track of recommendations for promotions, little notes of which users have been helpful, etc! Also gives us a private place to BS about everything! :clown:

So for now, just check in, post whatever you'd like, and we'll get it going soon. I'll work on getting the posts up telling you guys about your new abilities, etc as the day goes on (and I find a few minutes at work to get it done!)

D3adkl0wn

..your own personal Jesus
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
hey guys,

first i'd like to officially thank you for placing trust in ol' Benic, and allowing me to become a part of a guild that i truly love being in. and for allowing me to rise in rank enough to help better the guild environment for everyone. i appreciate it.

secondly, i'd like to apologize for that SNAFU the other day with Corrosion and having to re-invite him after he got kicked due to my error. I explained the situation to him and he knows that it was my doing and he seems like he's a decent member of the guild now.

thirdly, i mentioned this to Surri already (about Selivis anyways), but i'd like to re-state that since their joining Selivis, Shoen, and Agamendon have been very helpful and quite willing to venture out of their way to give myself and Corbix a hand in our Warlock travels (or whatever other mischief we are trying to get into); and from what I've seen they are trying to be as helpful to other members as well, which is nice to see.

thx for having me guys

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
hey guys,

first i'd like to officially thank you for placing trust in ol' Benic, and allowing me to become a part of a guild that i truly love being in. and for allowing me to rise in rank enough to help better the guild environment for everyone. i appreciate it.
Benic, the bunch of you guys that make it into this particular Officer's Forum are what makes it all worthwhile... I (and I know Bee as well) now spend more time, considerably more time :laugh: administering the Guild than actually playing the game. It's the handful of you guys that help shoulder the load, expand the guild, make the members feel at home, help run events, etc etc etc, that makes it even possible for us to keep going.

And when we hear that you guys are enjoying your experience, and that DethNet means as much to you as it does to us - well... That just makes it all the more rewarding! Seriously, especially over the past week or so, it's really become a right royal pain in the ass from time to time. :clown:

Knowing there are people that are working with us, and share our goals for the Guild make the effort seem worthwhile. :D

secondly, i'd like to apologize for that SNAFU the other day with Corrosion and having to re-invite him after he got kicked due to my error. I explained the situation to him and he knows that it was my doing and he seems like he's a decent member of the guild now.
No worries, that happens to all of us. I think I recently whispered to you instead of Bee - and I can tell you that I was sooo glad that it was the message it was, instead of some of the other messages that go back and forth between the two of us... :halo: :eek: :surprise: :laugh:

thirdly, i mentioned this to Surri already (about Selivis anyways), but i'd like to re-state that since their joining Selivis, Shoen, and Agamendon have been very helpful and quite willing to venture out of their way to give myself and Corbix a hand in our Warlock travels (or whatever other mischief we are trying to get into); and from what I've seen they are trying to be as helpful to other members as well, which is nice to see.
Now that is nice to hear! If they keep it up, please make sure you post in the Member Recommendations thread, (and mention it's the 2nd notice you're posting about them), and we'll keep track of it. They keep it up, and they'll be in line for a promotion!

I have had a truly slammed day, so I can't recall if I posted this or not, but we're going to push even harder to get people to come to the forums. No one will receive a guild promotion again unless they have signed in at the main forum. Everyone with a promotion currently will have one month to make it to the forums and say hi, or they will be bumped down to Cannon Fodder.

thx for having me guys
You're welcome!

Thanks for being a part of what we're building - we couldn't swing it without you guys believing in what we're doing, and helping to carry the load!

D3adkl0wn

..your own personal Jesus
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I think I recently whispered to you instead of Bee - and I can tell you that I was sooo glad that it was the message it was, instead of some of the other messages that go back and forth between the two of us... :halo: :eek: :surprise: :laugh:
ZOMG! HAHAHA! :surprise: :laugh: :laugh:

corbix

screenshot guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
lol nice now all we need is a pool table and a beer fridge:p ! and a big table for all out pc's :Lol :p

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
The PC table and the beer fridge were the first things that we moved in!

:laugh:

(simple bare necessities, after all!) :toast:

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
(Walks over to wall and pushes beer fridge slightly to the side)

Didn't you see our dedicated T3 network hub here? Wireless, to go with the new 21" notebooks that are sitting in the closet over there... No, not that closet, the one on the other side of the pool...

:clown:

SirBungee

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Knock!Knock! Canibis Walks in (Hey guys hows it going i see that your trying to set things up here see what i just bought this High Defintion Projecter 1024X768 XGA Resolution 4500 ansilument
Where would you like me to set it up