Watching/Posting AAR

Deltapooh

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm trying to do an AAR. I wanted to take the shortcut and just post the AAR files. Unfortunately, it only shows the friendly force move through turn 1. I can click the Advance turn button, and it advances, but no units move. Am I doing something wrong.

Also, do I need to have all the AAR files for each turn, or can I just select the one's I want?

CPangracs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Deltapooh said:
I'm trying to do an AAR. I wanted to take the shortcut and just post the AAR files. Unfortunately, it only shows the friendly force move through turn 1. I can click the Advance turn button, and it advances, but no units move. Am I doing something wrong.

Also, do I need to have all the AAR files for each turn, or can I just select the one's I want?
You MUST have all of the turns in the AAR folder named AAR1, AAR2, etc. Also, be careful, because as soon as you start another game, ANY scenario, it overwrites those files!

If there is a particular turn you want to show, then you must take that turn and rename it AAR1 and place it in the AAR folder and run the AAR replay, or just let it run until it gets to the turn as normal.

One of the improvements we are asking for is an actual VCR function a la TacOps.

cbelva

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I really like the AAR function. You do need to be careful as CPangracs stated if you want to save the AAR. What I have done, is create a file in the AAR folder and named it based on the game I was playing. I then moved all the turn files into that folder. They cannot be overwritten then.

If you want to post an AAR to a website such as WarfareHQ, you can then zip that file and post it and we can all then share in your triumph or misery.