WarfareHQ vs ACG tournament ?

BigMik1

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
NORAD said:
Siberian HEAT is putting together something for TOAW, but as HEAT mentioned it is not necessarily a WHQ VS ACG Tournament.

As for the CM section we are currently finishing off King of Steppe Tournament, but we just started Three Months in France, and the CMBB Invitational. I am not sure about KOTS but the other 2 tournaments are using custom scenarios on custom maps which are still in development even as the tournament progresses. It takes a lot of work to put on a quality tournament so right now the CM section has a lot on our plate!

I will certainly entertain the idea for a future tournament though. I would also encourage all ACG players to sign up on WARS if you have not already done so, and perhaps challenge some WHQ players individually.

If any of you are CMAK fans I can tell you B&T Well of Souls is a fun pbem scenario.
Well your CMAK fans are waiting on a tournament. When do you see one happening? B&T's great R.O.W.IV Tourny is finishing up and they are not going to have another in a while.

Plus I am having better luck finding players at Battlefront than here with the WARS ladder, so I am really looking forward to a tournament here.

BigMik1

mr_clark

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Doctor Sinister said:
Good idea!

Alternatively, how about a summit conference on my secret island base? I promise not to kidnap or assassinate anybody and to temporarily deactivate the robotic duplication machine. I'll even provide the ice cream.

Dr. S.
You can pick me up? :D

ER_Chaser

Reaction score
Country
llChina
Doctor Sinister said:
sSure, I'll send one of the private jets.

You'll know which one it is - it's black. With a black stripe.

Dr. S.
Ain't I invited, Doc?! ... But I HATE private jets... oh.. maybe except my own ... the little infamous Su30MKK ... well, I will fly one myself to ya island.

Wait, is your runway long enough for me to land there? Ya promised no assasin, no?

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Siberian HEAT said:
It would be as if the US and Canada decided to become one great big country...you'd still have some people who were consumed by the need to ingest great quantities of beer on one side,
Amen, brother... Eh?

:drink:

We'd all be part of the same "team" of beer swilling, pitchfork throwing yokels, and we'd all be good friends...but some people would still be good at pitchforking and others would remember a day when beer drinking was their speciality. And, for fun, the beer drinkers would challenge the pitchforkers and vice versa until eventually everyone was equally good at both beer consumption and pitchfork tossing. It would be a grand day for everyone!

In short, the competition is all about fun!

:cheeky:
And that's the main point! :clap:

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
ER_Chaser said:
Ain't I invited, Doc?! ... But I HATE private jets... oh.. maybe except my own ... the little infamous Su30MKK ... well, I will fly one myself to ya island.

Wait, is your runway long enough for me to land there? Ya promised no assasin, no?
Give me the call sign and I'll clear it with the control tower - they've been a bit trigger-happy recently.

Dr. S.

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I play TOAW CoW. For the ACGers that aren't aware of this, I'm the TOAW section head for WFHQ, and I'm more than happy to give you guys an update... We just completed the War in the West points elimination tourney, and have another, Wintergewitter, nearing completion.

The next tourney we'll run with was selected many months ago, so there's nothing else on the horizon for awhile yet! The next tourney *will* be something of a regional conflict - We're going to pit the Euros agains North America!

I'll be sure to let everyone know when this begins, and I encourage all of you TOAWers to sign up!

ER_Chaser

Reaction score
Country
llChina
Doctor Sinister said:
Give me the call sign and I'll clear it with the control tower - they've been a bit trigger-happy recently.

Dr. S.
ahaa... another thing I hated ... is my call sign ... :( ... it is due to my early .. hmmkkkh.... early year's story with the coach's daughter... anyway, well, a man should face everything, right? My call sign is "Curry Chicken" ... so let you pawn no shooting at me, ya? :devious:

ER_Chaser

Reaction score
Country
llChina
oh, just to make sure, (NO mistakes, OK?) ... here is my little vehicle, please let them memorize how it looks, again, NO SHOOTING!

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
ER_Chaser said:
oh, just to make sure, (NO mistakes, OK?) ... here is my little vehicle, please let them memorize how it looks, again, NO SHOOTING!
Glad to see it's not armed - that would set the alarms off immediately.

Dr. S.

mr_clark

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Mantis said:
The next tourney we'll run with was selected many months ago, so there's nothing else on the horizon for awhile yet! The next tourney *will* be something of a regional conflict - We're going to pit the Euros agains North America!

I'll be sure to let everyone know when this begins, and I encourage all of you TOAWers to sign up!
Hey that sounds cool!!!
Hope I will be aware of it fast enough

mr_clark

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Doctor Sinister said:
sSure, I'll send one of the private jets.

You'll know which one it is - it's black. With a black stripe.

Dr. S.
Well, I had all airports scouted yesterday but you didn't come!!! Hell, now I better swim... :D

Dicke Bertha

Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Mantis said:

The next tourney we'll run with was selected many months ago, so there's nothing else on the horizon for awhile yet! The next tourney *will* be something of a regional conflict - We're going to pit the Euros agains North America!....
For this I'll most probably sign up too (better than ACG/WHQ)!
Or, people born in the first half of the year vs. people born in the second half of the year (I read that a majority of the 'successful' people were born in the :hush: half year... :devil: ) Could be fun to see if, well, if... ;)

BigMik1

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Mantis said:
I play TOAW CoW. For the ACGers that aren't aware of this, I'm the TOAW section head for WFHQ, and I'm more than happy to give you guys an update... We just completed the War in the West points elimination tourney, and have another, Wintergewitter, nearing completion.

I will be there!!

BigMik1

ER_Chaser

Reaction score
Country
llChina
Doctor Sinister said:
Glad to see it's not armed - that would set the alarms off immediately.

Dr. S.
Wow, jealous me, Doc: your radar or thermal imager is really sophisticated ... :smoke: