Veteran Sign In

Veers

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Allright,

All of you that think you've got the skills to help out the newbies in their quest to defeat the TOAW learning curve sign in here with your preferance to side: Axis or Allied. We'll be using Road to Rimini.
As a Lieutenant Your Duties Will Be:
Giving advice to the newbies by reviewing their save files (or uploaded screenshots) and offering hints, tips, and telling them what they'ree doing right/wrong.

We'll be starting the Workshop very soon after Ralph and company release the next patch.

8th Army:
Nemo
Heldenkaiser
Foggy

10th Army:
General Staff
rasmus

Either:
A White Rabbit
Schmindrick

Last edited:

nemo

-. . -- ---
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
I've played this scenario quite a few times with the British 8th Army. I'd be glad to share any experience I might have gathered on this side :paperbag:

I'll be off-line for the better part of August and back around the 23rd or 24th. Can't say if it'll fit with the release of the patch, time-wise :halo: :smoke:

Veers

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I've played this scenario quite a few times with the British 8th Army. I'd be glad to share any experience I might have gathered on this side :paperbag:

I'll be off-line for the better part of August and back around the 23rd or 24th. Can't say if it'll fit with the release of the patch, time-wise :halo: :smoke:
We'll see what happens. Either way, when you are around you can help out. :D

General Staff

Reaction score
Country
llIreland
Dead End at Rimini

I'll dig in with the Germans if you need someone else. Less movement, less work. Is there a latest version of the scenario for us to practice with?

nemo

-. . -- ---
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
I'll dig in with the Germans if you need someone else. Less movement, less work. Is there a latest version of the scenario for us to practice with?
To the best of my knowledge, the version shipped with the 3.1.0.9 patch is the latest one.

Veers

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Excellent.
The one that shipped with T3 will eb the one we're using.

ralphtrickey

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
As in they haven't been optimized for use against the imporved AA?
As in the airfields are within easy flying distance of each other.

The German have 15 or so airplanes, the British have 2 The British planes shouldn't last beyone round 1 of the Germans turn.

Ralph.

Veers

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
As in the airfields are within easy flying distance of each other.

The German have 15 or so airplanes, the British have 2 The British planes shouldn't last beyone round 1 of the Germans turn.

Ralph.
Ralph, you appear to have mixed up the sides again, as you did in the Newbie Sign up Thread. The British are the attackers and have air superiority, however, you may have a good point about the airfields being too close together...I, myself, haven't played this scenario (I'm organizing the workshop, and can give thousands of pointers on the technical side, but this really isn't my prefered scale :laugh:).
I wonder if anyone who has played the scenrio a few times has an opinion on the air forces involved...

EDIT: HAHAHAHA, and they only have 12 aircraft in those two squadrons! I don't think it would mattr much wether the German air force is taken out or not. (Keep in mind that this is not unrealistic as this was at a time when the Germans had more use for their aircraft on the Eastern and Western Fronts and to defend their industry.

Last edited:

Schmindrick

Reaction score
out for a week

Veers dude,

I'll be out for a week...be back from Boston on the 13th of August.

Schmindrick;)

Reaction score
Country
llPhilippines
a time when the Germans had more use for their aircraft sicand to defend their industry.
..rubbish, we alllll know the Allied bombing of Germany had no useful effect at all on the German war effort..

..:cool: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Last edited: