Tussle in the Tundra; August 1st-4th; West Dover, VT, USA

ctewks

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi everyone and Happy 2024!

Planning is underway for the Tussle happening on August 1 through 4 in West Dover, VT.

Please register on the website if you plan on attending. Everyone will get a T-shirt as part of their entry fee this year and having that information from the website helps me tremendously.

Remember we have a new venue as well, the Big Bears Lodge in West Dover VT. The information for the hotel is also on the website.

https://tussleinthetundra.com

If there is a scenario or two that you enjoyed or would like to see on the playlist, please let me know the title and publication and I will work it into the tournament!

Looking forward to seeing everyone and please forward this information to anyone you think might be interested.

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Hi everyone and Happy 2024!

Planning is underway for the Tussle happening on August 1 through 4 in West Dover, VT.

Please register on the website if you plan on attending. Everyone will get a T-shirt as part of their entry fee this year and having that information from the website helps me tremendously.

Remember we have a new venue as well, the Big Bears Lodge in West Dover VT. The information for the hotel is also on the website.

https://tussleinthetundra.com

If there is a scenario or two that you enjoyed or would like to see on the playlist, please let me know the title and publication and I will work it into the tournament!

Looking forward to seeing everyone and please forward this information to anyone you think might be interested.
Best of luck with the event!

Stewart

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llRussia
Hey Chuck,
The Lodge says its sold that entire weekend.
IS that correct?

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hey Chuck,
The Lodge says its sold that entire weekend.
IS that correct?
Yes, for the ASL event is my understanding. They gave us run of the place. I'll let Chuck know you posted, but that is my understanding.

ctewks

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi folks - Planning is in full swing for Tussle in the Tundra 2024!
This is the 16th year for the Tussle and we've got 18 folks already registered. We will have a main tournament starting on Friday with five rounds going through Sunday. Our new scoring system was a hit last year, so check out the website for details on that.
There will be a Saturday Mini with Ralph running his now famous "Fog of War" scenarios. This is great fun and will be open to Saturday-only attendees first and anyone who would like to drop out of the Main after that.
Joe G. is working on a Starter Kit tourney. Depending on attendance, we'll either have a one or two day event. That will be finalized by the end of June.
Note, we have a new venue! The Big Bears Lodge in West Dover, VT. Details for the hotel are on the website.
Lastly, anyone who pre-registers will get a t-shirt with the Tussle art work. Our shirt last year was awesome and this year's will also be excellent. You MUST register on the site to get a t-shirt. I may have a couple extras ultimately, but I cannot guarantee I'll have the size you want!
The website is here https://tussleinthetundra.com/
Hope to see you there!

NOTE: YOU MUST CALL THE HOTEL TO BOOK YOUR ROOM - their website shows sold out because they're holding the whole place for us. :)

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Hi folks - Planning is in full swing for Tussle in the Tundra 2024!
This is the 16th year for the Tussle and we've got 18 folks already registered. We will have a main tournament starting on Friday with five rounds going through Sunday. Our new scoring system was a hit last year, so check out the website for details on that.
There will be a Saturday Mini with Ralph running his now famous "Fog of War" scenarios. This is great fun and will be open to Saturday-only attendees first and anyone who would like to drop out of the Main after that.
Joe G. is working on a Starter Kit tourney. Depending on attendance, we'll either have a one or two day event. That will be finalized by the end of June.
Note, we have a new venue! The Big Bears Lodge in West Dover, VT. Details for the hotel are on the website.
Lastly, anyone who pre-registers will get a t-shirt with the Tussle art work. Our shirt last year was awesome and this year's will also be excellent. You MUST register on the site to get a t-shirt. I may have a couple extras ultimately, but I cannot guarantee I'll have the size you want!
The website is here https://tussleinthetundra.com/
Hope to see you there!

NOTE: YOU MUST CALL THE HOTEL TO BOOK YOUR ROOM - their website shows sold out because they're holding the whole place for us. :)
As always best of luck with the event and good gunnin to all who attend.