TtT Tournament Round 2!

Neilm85uk

Reaction score
Country
ll
Ah so you found out my plan.:OHNO:

Neil it seems that the guys are slowing down that I am playing at present9 maybe I am burning them out):bite: ...i could fit you in for a small one....Can't say i will let you win though.;) :smoke:
As you know matey I have been close to that myself so I'm not going to pick up any more games for the time being and just enjoy a little rest. Don't worry, I'll give you another victory soon enough. ;)

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Anytime

As you know matey I have been close to that myself so I'm not going to pick up any more games for the time being and just enjoy a little rest. Don't worry, I'll give you another victory soon enough. ;)
Your a good opponent and I will always be there for you.:smoke:

Bertram

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
TtoT2 progress

Schreckster, you and VC winding it up?

Anybody else still battling #2?

How's the work coming on TtoT3?????

Neilm85uk

Reaction score
Country
ll
Andy and I are in the mid-twenties turn wise as we've both been on holiday. We should finish by or at the weekend-ish.

N.

TacCovert4

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Round three, our first non-mirrored round!, has been long in coming. Working with several different shadow partners, me and mangus have been working out the kinks, which have been many. Right now the whole scenario is hinging on a couple of changes I'm trying out. Once these are worked out (within the week hopefully) I'll do a final check of the combatants for round 2 and get round three going.

As I am shortly deploying to support OIF, I'm also working on round 4 simultaneously. Round three should be a lot of fun as it is a combination of mobile warfare and MOUT (Military operations on urban terrain). Round four will be one of two classic field battles between large forces.

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
VC and I are done with our games. I got a Major Victory with the British and suffered a Minor Loss with Germans. That Minor Loss was a tough pill to swallow. I had smashed his left flank and rolled it up and i thought i had 4 VLs sewn up. As it turned out the PC lied to me about who had control {he had some infantry hidden that i didnt see nearby 2 VLs} and i only ended up in control of 1 of them, ouchy! :eek: :rolleyes:

VC was a great opponent and had me biting my fingernails to the bone at several points in both games. I had a blast playing him and i look forward to seeing him again across no mans land!

Neilm85uk

Reaction score
Country
ll
1st result

Andy won a minor victory attacking my Brits, second result should hopefully be sorted tonight.

N.

TacCovert4

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Round 3!

Round Three will start on Monday, April 9th.

I have to get some information from Mangus on the standings from round one, and get the portions of round 2 that he accepted so I can get the standings in order.

Round 3 will be non mirrored, and will cover a portion of the Siege of Tobruk.

Tac

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Round Three will start on Monday, April 9th.

I have to get some information from Mangus on the standings from round one, and get the portions of round 2 that he accepted so I can get the standings in order.

Round 3 will be non mirrored, and will cover a portion of the Siege of Tobruk.

Tac
I cant remember, and im also curious, do people get eliminated in this tournament or does everyone get to play on til the end? Thanks.