TtT Tournament Round 2!

mangus2000

Reaction score
Country
ll
We'll try to accommadate you Kent, but no promises i'm afraid!

If the worse comes to the worst you can always pick the game outside the Tourny.

BRO Sapper

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
2 of 2 done

Well, last game done with Iron Mike. I won a minor victory as the allies, just barely holding on against his relentless advance!

Bertram

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hey Schrek!

Are you battling on the ladder lately? How's the House of KG doing?:)

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Are you battling on the ladder lately?
Other than the tourney games im in, no. Im swamped with KG stuff. No time for anymore games. :freak:

Hows the house of KG doing?
I just got back from a joint meeting of the heads of KG and the Skull & Bones society, the Trilateral Commision & the Free Masons and our plans are set for the upcomming year. Muhahahaha. :devious: :hush: :surprise: :eek: :shock:

TacCovert4

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
On round three. Me and Mangus brought in some guys from the Proving grounds to help us with the design. We're finishing up our playtest of it right now, and I can tell you that a slugging match mentality will get you killed. Theres a couple of late game things that me and mangus need to get to before we commission this one, but I figure a couple of weeks max.

This battle, being non mirrored, is a lot harder to design/build, especially since the battles are getting more and more complicated.

I'm actually already doing round 4's groundwork, as it will be a monster for my design skills.

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
On round three. Me and Mangus brought in some guys from the Proving grounds to help us with the design. We're finishing up our playtest of it right now, and I can tell you that a slugging match mentality will get you killed. Theres a couple of late game things that me and mangus need to get to before we commission this one, but I figure a couple of weeks max.

This battle, being non mirrored, is a lot harder to design/build, especially since the battles are getting more and more complicated.

I'm actually already doing round 4's groundwork, as it will be a monster for my design skills.
Thanks to you and your crew for your time and effort.

Neilm85uk

Reaction score
Country
ll

I can't wait. Thanks for all your efforts. :)

antonius

Reaction score
Country
ll

I'm looking forward to this too. I really appreciate all the work that is going into these scenarios. The first two have been excellent!:thumup:

mangus2000

Reaction score
Country
ll
It might work out well all these holidays.
We are still playtesting and KGpzrShrk and VC still have to finish there game as VC is away till mid March and they wanted to finish the game.
So could all be good!

mangus2000

Reaction score
Country
ll
I sure Wayne can fit another 6 or so games, he only has 129 going at the moment:laugh:

mangus2000

Reaction score
Country
ll
I have just got the Ladder points sorted for Rnd2 and re-input all the games.
So everyone who won should go up a place or two:laugh:

Anything that is wrong PM me and i'll sort it out.

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I am game .

I sure Wayne can fit another 6 or so games, he only has 129 going at the moment:laugh:
yep his goal is 2054172 simultaneous games. Help him reach it!:devious: :laugh:
Ah so you found out my plan.:OHNO:

Neil it seems that the guys are slowing down that I am playing at present9 maybe I am burning them out):bite: ...i could fit you in for a small one....Can't say i will let you win though.;) :smoke:

TacCovert4

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yeah Wayne, you should be able to fit Neil in my spot. That playtest we were working on is going to have to die. I'm working with Dan to get Rd3 finished ASAP, and just got done with the first of many drafts of the round 4 map. It's kind of big, 2100x1600 meters and will have thousands of points of gear before its done. I will run our other game to conclusion, despite the fact that I'm probably going to lose. You earn the win, you get the win......

For those who are curious about round 4, it will be part of a 2 part Battleaxe operation. Whatever side you are on for round 4, you will be on it again for round 5. At least if I can remember to keep it that way.:halo: