"The Steel Triad:" a CMAK - Multiplayer Event.

The Purist

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Gerry
Country
llCanada
ER_Chaser said:
hheehe.. I thought you were a "liberal" ... like those from the west coast :devious: :D
Whatever two consenting adults want to do in the privacy of their own pillbox is fine with me. I only ask that there be no pda (public displays of affection). :cheeky:

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Heh !

Palantir what about the Canadian team. Wehrwolf ,2054172, and Deadly 88.

wehrwolf

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Just like in the war, us Canadians are all but forgotten until the sheeite hits the fan. Then everybody is a friend.

The Purist

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Gerry
Country
llCanada
wehrwolf said:
... us Canadians are all but forgotten until the sheeite hits the fan. Then everybody is a friend.
Actually, you should have structured your sentence thus:

"...'we' Canadians are all but forgotten until the situation becomes somewhat 'dodgy'. Then all seek our aid and succor."

:stop: No, no,...there is no need to thank me. Always ready to help out our colonial cousins on the other side of the pond.

Last edited:

Palantir

Member #86
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The following teams have said they'd play either side but all are leaning to play the axis. :confused:

1. CA- Wehrwolf/2054172/Deadly 88
2. ANZ-Tripps/Gaz-NZ/Victor Charlie
3. UN- Cougar-DK/BigMik1/The Purist

We have another team on line but for the Axis only-
KG- KG Koz/KG Kharkov/KG AGCent.

Hmmm, I know that some of you are chewing at the bit to play the Itallians, :nuts: but I'm wondering why the ANZ/CA guys (seriously) haven't jumped up to play the Allies since the entire campaign will feature two UK units 7AR Div & 2NZ (no USA units will be involved, nor French or Russian or Brazillian). :cheeky:

Anyway I want to be fair & give one more "chance" to the CA/ANZ teams to play on the allied side. If not I will flip the UN team (who all said they'd play either side to the Allied side).

:nuts:

Last edited:

wehrwolf

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Dear Purist. Well put sir, your attention to detail is second to none. :D If your game is as good as your grammar then this might be a challenging tournament. ;)

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
A way to choose.

The biggest country wins,or the country with the most mountians,lakes ,rivers , puddles.etc. Gets the Axis. :nervous:

Palantir

Member #86
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
:cheeky: Ok guys this gets more interesting as we go along.

Another KG team wants in consisting of KG Koz/KG Kharkov/KG AGCent (I knew they were waiting for one confirmation). But they only want to play on the Axis side (hmmm wonder why?).

So this could be a KG/?? vs the "UK" tourney.

With that line up it might be tough for the "Desert Rats" to move the Africa Korps out of Africa! (Yes I know only the 7th AR were offically the D.R.'s but it sounded good! :p )

But that would require 1 of these 2 "**either teams/but want axis" to voluntarily move to defend the Empire.

1. **CA- Wehrwolf/2054172/Deadly 88
2. **ANZ-Tripps/Gaz-NZ/Victor Charlie

Since the "UN- Cougar-DK/BigMik1/The Purist" was an all individual "either" team I will move them to help out the Crown.

I know I could just move 1 of the "either teams" to the Allied team but would like you guys to be happy with it. So I'm hoping 1 will switch on their own. :halo:

Axis-
1. KG-Cloghaun/KG-JAG/KG-Panzerschreck
2. KG-Panther/KG-Thorshammer/KG-SSpoom
3. ? KG-Koz/KG-Kharkov/KG-AGCent

CA- Wehrwolf/2054172/Deadly 88
ANZ-Tripps/Gaz-NZ/Victor Charlie

Allied-
1. UK- Boff/Full Monty/GunnerC
2. UK- Nig/Doodlebug/Antoni36
3. UN- Cougar-DK/BigMik1/The Purist

Either way the number of teams (for now) is closed.
I'm afraid with the increased size from the expected 4 to 8 teams may decrease the detail I wanted to go into with each match. (I may just have to leave it up to the team skills...)

Full Monty

Reaction score
Country
ll
Palantir said:
:cheeky: Ok guys this gets more interesting as we go along.

Another KG team wants in consisting of KG Koz/KG Kharkov/KG AGCent (I knew they were waiting for one confirmation). But they only want to play on the Axis side (hmmm wonder why?).

So this could be a KG/?? vs the "UK" tourney.

With that line up it might be tough for the "Desert Rats" to move the Africa Korps out of Africa! (Yes I know only the 7th AR were offically the D.R.'s but it sounded good! :p )
Pah! I treat these KG 'boys' with the same disdain Monty treated Rommel! Send me a pic guys and I'll stick it on my dartboard. :devil: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

KG Koz

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Full Monty said:
Pah! I treat these KG 'boys' with the same disdain Monty treated Rommel! Send me a pic guys and I'll stick it on my dartboard. :devil: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
HaHa - I think you need to talk with some of the FGM guys who are finding crosshairs all over their AFV's and foreheads in our recent MP games! These KG 'boys' are gonna teach you some serious respect! :p

Palantir

Member #86
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hey,

I almost forgot- I need to know who is the Team Commander on each team. :salute:

Please work that out and send me an email.

Also, all the "new" players (those not in a CM tournament running right now) need to send me the email address they want the files sent to.

FYI- you can almost certainly expect 2 meg files showing up quickly with this tournament. :whist:

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Dear Sir Palantir

I have been told to say we will side with the allies. We have been hearing the whining from down under enough to make a grown man cry. :cry: Besides we are closer to the Crown then that lot of prisoners, Thank you Brits for dropping them off so far away. Our Leader is Wehrwolf until further notice. :cool:

BigMik1

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hey, I am a Brit now!!! I must have joined that All Volunteer unit from the States!!! That's fine, FOR ENGLAND!!!

BigMik1

GunnerC

Reaction score
Country
ll
Team Leader

I volunteer not to be team leader due to very limited CMAK experience. Happy for the other two to sort it out between them.

:toast:

Full Monty

Reaction score
Country
ll
GunnerC said:
I volunteer not to be team leader due to very limited CMAK experience. Happy for the other two to sort it out between them.

:toast:
Guess Boff and I will have to share the responsibilities somehow ;)

Boff

Reaction score
Country
ll
Full Monty said:
Guess Boff and I will have to share the responsibilities somehow ;)
If it had been earlier in our game I would have suggested the winner be captain, but I have an idea it would amount to self-promotion if I did so on the last turn.. :devil: