Team CG PBEM (Which Scenario?)

serpico

Reaction score
Well, there doesn't seem to be a Russian team left, so not much for the team idea unfortunately. Martin and I have been waiting for the Russian setup all the time.
If you don't want to take the Russian side alone, Paul (or can find another team mate?) that's it then I guess.
Cheers! /Thomas
You know Thomas, now that you mention it.....maybe I spoke too soon....? I was frustrated waiting I guess.......

Maybe I will send you my interpretation of the set up and I'll defend Mother Russia alone!

You guys still interested?

Paul :smoke:

TSUN

Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Sure. (I'll even meet you alone if Martin for some reason doesn't want to continue.)
Bring it on! (But please; not another month of waiting!!)
/Thomas

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
We're trying Rb1. We're at the stage of German set-up and Thomas and I are busy argueing over who's right (me of course!). We should have the German set-up done by mid-week. The beauty of this set-up is we can have folk dropping in and out of the scenario. (hopefully more in than out!)
The big task we have to do now is divide the forces betwen ourselves. Of course only the player who controlls those forces are going to be able to move them. That's really the challenge of this game.

TSUN

Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Arrgh! As I am a total RB newbie, I was supposed to have Stefan Fiedler as an RB mentor on the German side. Now he has quit, and another pillar of the Swedish ASL society turns up on the enemy side. Traitor!! ;)

(Welcome abord, Peter!)

Progress report: I mailed Martin my setup version yesterday. Got to nail some details about cooperation. Hopefully won't be long now.

Last edited:

serpico

Reaction score
Arrgh! As I am a total RB newbie, I was supposed to have Stefan Fiedler as an RB mentor on the German side. Now he has quit, and another pillar of the Swedish ASL society turns up on the enemy side. Traitor!! ;)

(Welcome abord, Peter!)

Progress report: I mailed Martin my setup version yesterday. Got to nail some details about cooperation. Hopefully won't be long now.
I'm waiting with baited breath........:D