rdw5150

it's just a game
Reaction score
First name
Roger
Country
llUnited States
Hi!

My buddy and I started the Singling CG today. We both noticed that the onboard flame, if it turns to a Blaze right away, prohibits the Americans from controlling one of the buildings for "immediate" CG VC (well assuming they control them all at the end of a scenario). Seems like the Americans should not loose one of the two CG VCs because of one roll of a 9.

The way we read the "control" rules is that the Germans do not loose control of the location as the flame was on board at CG start. Of coure the Ameicans cannot get the location if its a Blaze

The Americans cannot get to the location to start hampering until turn 2, so that is 2 rolls at the least to get a 9 and take away on the CG VCs.

Are we playing it wrong?

Peace

roger

MLaPanzer

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
A26.161 covers than eventuality.

Basicly you need to gain control of the majority of hexes surrounding the building.

rdw5150

it's just a game
Reaction score
First name
Roger
Country
llUnited States
thanks we thought it was strange!

Of course like everything in ASL, how the heck did we miss that even when we read the dang rule!

Peace

roger

MLaPanzer

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
thanks we thought it was strange!

Of course like everything in ASL, how the heck did we miss that even when we read the dang rule!

Peace

roger
Good thing you brought it up. I had thought you had to gain control of ALL hexes surrounding the blaze hex but in rereading the rule I seen it was a majority not all hexes.