Should I get Gears 2 or COD5?

Chaim628

Reaction score
Country
llSwitzerland
Well, I was asking myself the same question...
I looked at the trailers and COD WaW made a better impression (and the fact I own all previous versions) and bought it when it came out last Friday. Finished SP already.
Pretty impressive mechanics and graphics. Japanese banzai are hilarous and the flamethrower is cool but only for some time. Taking the Reichstag has some grandeur to it. MP is still a bit limited (just like 3-5 servers at the moment) but that will change fast I guess. I only got some issues glitches getting out of the game.

KingNothing12

Reaction score
Country
llRomania
Well, I was asking myself the same question...
I looked at the trailers and COD WaW made a better impression (and the fact I own all previous versions) and bought it when it came out last Friday. Finished SP already.
Pretty impressive mechanics and graphics. Japanese banzai are hilarous and the flamethrower is cool but only for some time. Taking the Reichstag has some grandeur to it. MP is still a bit limited (just like 3-5 servers at the moment) but that will change fast I guess. I only got some issues glitches getting out of the game.
All true but Gears 2 is also exellent, check my review in the blogs section.

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
I can say Gears 2 is a pretty good game. It's an improvement over the original, so if you liked Gears 1 you'll probably want to give this a try.

Mark Peachey

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I'd say Gears 2, based upon my impressions of the game which I've played extensively at this point. I'll be delivering my review shortly.

M3rcil3ss K1ll

Recruit
Reaction score
With my experience of playing both games, I think that COD: Waw is better, because online game play is more extensive than GOW2. I am sure you'll be happy with either of them but I would say COD would be the best out of both.