Rising Sun Reprint

Honvik

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
We added it for pre-order on our site for UK/EU customers at least an option.

Cheers

Phil

Maurizizio

Reaction score
First name
Maurizio
Country
llUnited States
2/3 of the pre-order number. At 50 a month...we are just four months away.
I believe the growth speed will reduce, most probably around 30 a month (hopefully). Waiting Rising Sun box under the 2021 Christmas Tree ... :)

Danno

Ost Front Fanatic
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I believe the growth speed will reduce, most probably around 30 a month (hopefully). Waiting Rising Sun box under the 2021 Christmas Tree ... :)
I am hopeful it will be a July post vaccine boom offering. Perhaps a return World Board Game Championship offering by MMP.

Steve H

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I am doubtful...hence my pre-order of another RS to go with my last RS to go with my CoB/GH...which goes with the PTO counters I just ordered from Broken Ground.
But hey...as I said before...can you ever have too many Marines?
I think I can now simulate the full order of battle of Op ICEBERG...I just need someone to make a full map of Okinawa!

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I am doubtful...hence my pre-order of another RS to go with my last RS to go with my CoB/GH...which goes with the PTO counters I just ordered from Broken Ground.
But hey...as I said before...can you ever have too many Marines?
I think I can now simulate the full order of battle of Op ICEBERG...I just need someone to make a full map of Okinawa!
Yeah, I must admit, it does seem doubtful right enough

Steve H

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Well, while you are at it...you could also holdout to see if Dinant will be offered as a standalone from CdeG! 😂

Bill Kohler

Reaction score
First name
Bill
Country
llUnited States
Just an update: I preordered RS two months ago. Since that time, the number of preorders has gone up by about 95. At the moment, RS is 74 shy of making it's reprint mark.

Perry also made this remark on Consimworld: The only reason we can even contemplate re-printing RS at this time is because it is essentially (I hope, I hope) point and print.

From that I infer that, when RS reaches its number, it should print fairly quickly (depending on MMP's printing schedule, of course).