RB CG Brain Lock

cwillmer

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I've played RB CGs a number of times but have developed a brain lock, must be age.

I purchased a Russian Rifle company in Reserve, it is full strength i.e 12 squads. How many Cloaking counters does it get? Is it:
a) 12 (one for each squad) and 5 dummy cloaking counters, regardless of how the squads are stacked.
b) One cloaking counter per stack and 5 dummies. For example: there are 4 stacks of 3 squads each therefore 4 cloaking counters and 5 dummies.
c) Something else

Charlie

Martin Mayers

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Gulagwanker
Country
llUkraine
I've played RB CGs a number of times but have developed a brain lock, must be age.

I purchased a Russian Rifle company in Reserve, it is full strength i.e 12 squads. How many Cloaking counters does it get? Is it:
a) 12 (one for each squad) and 5 dummy cloaking counters, regardless of how the squads are stacked.
b) One cloaking counter per stack and 5 dummies. For example: there are 4 stacks of 3 squads each therefore 4 cloaking counters and 5 dummies.
c) Something else

Charlie
Believe the answer is a.

You can effectively create more than 5 dummy cloakers by multi stacking other counters within a single cloaker.

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

c) Something else

Charlie
Using the principles of E1.4 He will get 1 Cloaking counter for each Squad-equivalent in the Reserve company OB (i.e. 12) and as per O11.6194.b) he can include another 5 Cloaking counters. The contents of the Cloaking counters has nothing to do with the number received for the Reserve company.