Rarest Counter?

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
In my experience, the rarest counter is the one you planned on using at the tourney. BUT, failed to ensure that it was packed.

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
That's one of my great achievments: In a scenario with three Sturmtigers (HS32 A Few Rounds), I managed to land one hit. It was the last turn, and I lost the scenario, but I landed a hit with a Sturmtiger, and it felt like a win.
Not about this but RARE ASL items .

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
I'm chasing the elusive Black Maus counter which was produced in very limited quantities by CH. How often would that come into play? Only when you play Mighty Maus or some hypothetical DYO scenario. I know CH counters don't count in the same way as official ones. Just saying.
Dispatch #46 has a close look at the MAUS and what the 2 they were working on might have done as Tom did some intense research into the battle around the proving grounds and came up with a cool scenario, The Road to Destruction, that is much more likely to have occurred than the total fantasy that is the Mighty Maus (though about as much fun as you can have in ASL). In any event, those scenarios are a complete blast.