Pistols at Dawn- story

Sprig

Reaction score
First name
Luke
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Bunnan said:
is he gonna have partners that join him or is it just him throught the game. the partners dont have to be with him all the time they could be tempory. you pick them up in a town and they help you but you can also go it alone
I think at the start you should have no one with you but eventually you gradually pick up friends to help you. What do you think?

Ewan

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
yeh thats what i meant. he could drop of friends at towns so you can always choose how you play

Pompey

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Jacques XVII said:
i think that the main character shld have some tragedy happen at the start, i.e. his family killed by some tyrant in a raid, and u get to play before and druing the crisis, similar to guild wars.
ye and lotr games

Jim

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I think that there should be some kind of mini game where u round up some of your cattle etc and maybe for the story line at the beggining of the game you could be having a showdown with your best friend and you kill him accidentaly kill him which then makes u an outcast from your town and you have to earn your to the top of a criminal gang and earn the respect of your old town so you can come back :D

anyway thats my thoughts :up:

Sprig

Reaction score
First name
Luke
Country
llUnited Kingdom
i think in the map we should have a giant mountain that you can climb to the top and when you reah the top you tap enter and it just shows a stock image of a wicked view of the towns and stuff :)

PSP_X5

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Good :) the story is coming along great!

Sprig

Reaction score
First name
Luke
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Pompey72b said:
can someone jus put a basic storyline up.
Well no not really; were working on the story :) Visit the story section

Jim

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Shall like a few of us make a storyline then we come together after a few weeks then compare and pick the best parts from each story and put them together?

Jim

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
i think we have an outline but not a solid story so thats why i think we need to have it all done and finalised?

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
oh yh, obviously. sorry. *hits himself* Well, we'll need the intro to the game as soon as possible so other teams can begin ;)

PSP_X5

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
yeh my team has been waiting for ages! :mad: lol

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
PSP_X5 said:
yeh my team has been waiting for ages! :mad: lol
You could begin some of the small things like enemies dieing and getting into the battle etc
As it will be hard to get everysingle text voiced, so it'll probably end up similar to rpgs on the ps1 and dreamcast where the voices were mostly in battle and in cutscenes like laughing etc. The major scenes will have voices though :up: We can call it the FSV (full sound video) instead of FMV:up:

PSP_X5

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
DarkSora said:
You could begin some of the small things like enemies dieing and getting into the battle etc
As it will be hard to get everysingle text voiced, so it'll probably end up similar to rpgs on the ps1 and dreamcast where the voices were mostly in battle and in cutscenes like laughing etc. The major scenes will have voices though :up: We can call it the FSV (full sound video) instead of FMV:up:
OK i'll do that soon lol