OPFOR Challenge update

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Who is HUBE then? He must be a real member as the only way to get on WARS is to register for the forum and them join the appropriate ladder. So this game report is incorrect? Are gary and Gary Owen the same person? If not, then someone reported a game against Gary Owen.

Redwolf

Member # 3665
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
HUBE is probably forum member Hub (mostly TacOps guy).

Gary

Reaction score
Country
ll
Hi Don,

Gary (me) and Gary Owen are not the same person.

I have looked at the Decisive Action game report system again. HUBE and Gary Owen are not listed in the Who Is Your Opponent window. I also looked at their profiles. Gary Owen is listed as a member of the Combat Mission ladder and Hube is listed as not being a member of any ladder.

I have only reported the one game to the ladder, my game against HUB.

Gary

CyberRanger

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Gary said:
Hi Don,

Gary (me) and Gary Owen are not the same person.

I have looked at the Decisive Action game report system again. HUBE and Gary Owen are not listed in the Who Is Your Opponent window. I also looked at their profiles. Gary Owen is listed as a member of the Combat Mission ladder and Hube is listed as not being a member of any ladder.

I have only reported the one game to the ladder, my game against HUB.

Gary
Hey Gents! I'm confused too. Are either of these reports correct - http://www.warfarehq.com/forums/wfhq-ld-ladder-games.php?ld=on&ladder=&scenario=3068?

Should we delete both of them and try again?

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
I thoroughly confused as i don't even understand how these game reports even exist. If Hube isn't listed on the ladder, where did the game report come from? If Gary owen is only on the Combat Mission ladder, how did this game report get in the DA section in the first place?

I agree with WP that we should simply delete both of these game reports and start from scratch. We may also need to look into who Hube is and if this is a legitimate profile at all.

Gary

Reaction score
Country
ll
Hi Don,

Once you have deleted the info do you want me to re-report my game result against HUB.

Gary

CyberRanger

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Gary said:
Hi Don,

Once you have deleted the info do you want me to re-report my game result against HUB.

Gary
Yes. They are now deleted. I think I had an error in my code the caused the problem. Let's see if it is better when you repost the game.

Here where the comments:
Objectives Bragg,Lee,Hood and Grant taken early by recon units. TF Tarawa push on my left flank towards Obj Grant, crossed river at obj Grant. TF Okinawa moved off covering my right flank. Air units used to destroy small en formations. En counter attacks on my right in strength, retaking Obj Hood and reaching PL Cobra. TF Okinawa engages with 1-5 Marines in support. 1 Pathfinder Det moves to cover Obj Meade, TF Sword defends Obj Grant. Gunships attack en units in and south of Obj Hood. TF Tarawa turns west having crossed the river and attacks En counter attack units from the rear. By turn 13 friendly TF's along PL Sidewinder from the left flank to the northern most large lake. 1-5 Marines attacking towards PL sidewinder from between to two large lakes. Enemy surrenders. Decisive victory.